Five Sea Eagles named in NSW Future Blues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congrats to all 5. Especially happy for Saab, he still has some critics here but I think his potential is off the charts, a selection like this should keep his head in the right space for improving.
And Fainu, isn't he still just 16? Wow.

Nice. Interesting to see list. We have a lot of talent in those kids.

One thing I do notice is out of the entire squad other than our boys I really only recognise 5 other players who have been talked about across the NRL.

So for us to have 3 FG starters and the young Finau in the squad list screams huge huge well to the jnr recruitment team and in particular Scott Fulton.

Our next 10 years looks good 👍

Congrats to all 5. Especially happy for Saab, he still has some critics here but I think his potential is off the charts, a selection like this should keep his head in the right space for improving.
And Fainu, isn't he still just 16? Wow.
Did you see Saab on Channel 9 yesterday. They did a story on him with Roger doger Fabreeze. He looks big and FAST.. real fast. Fast as **** in fact.

Obviously the NSW selectors don't read Silvertails.

OR NSW stocks are at an all time low.

Nice. Interesting to see list. We have a lot of talent in those kids.

One thing I do notice is out of the entire squad other than our boys I really only recognise 5 other players who have been talked about across the NRL.

So for us to have 3 FG starters and the young Finau in the squad list screams huge huge well to the jnr recruitment team and in particular Scott Fulton.

Our next 10 years looks good 👍
True EoL, can only see us adding more recruits to the future Blues squad tbh, our jnr development is certainly heading in the right direction, congrats to all.

Can see why twenty tried to poach Scotty Fulton last year. The link with blacktown/Westfield sports high is getting through some very talented boys. How the eels feel about it who knows but **** em.
A Fulton working for the Bulldogs, **** me that would be sacrilege!!

Our Future looks so , so bright

No more quack quacks in our back line

It will be all quick quicks

It will be a backline of Speed kills at Manly

And the faster we go the bigger the mediocre mess we leave behind in the NRL

The moral of the story....
Slow is not the Go at Manly
We are not the sitting Ducks
We are the high flying Sea eagles
Catch us if you can !!!
download (3).jpg

Last edited: