Five Sea Eagles named in NSW Future Blues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Question great se many kids with Westfield/blacktown link. Home grown northern beaches juniors do we just not produce many these days or us our focus in the west ?

Home grown is a big thing still. Turbos, Parker for example. Lost a few, gutho, Verrills.

In the young juniors at the moment there are a heap more, Cummins a standout.
Yeah turbos are the most prominent good to see some other kids coming through

Josh Feledy the try scoring centre is another local. Ben T, Weekes is North Sydney area, highly rated rep prop Alec T, other prop James Uesele ( I think) Daniel O'Donnell (from David) Levi Hoppa, as mentioned Ollie Cummins is talented. Smoking Joe could add to this as he knows his stuff.

The pathways is doing great. I remember going 15-20 years ago and we would be mostly locals and getting flogged. I hardly remember seeing many kid from the juniors coming through. Obviously Beaver and Tooves!!!! Now the Fultons and team are making great signings and our strength is going up and up.

The pathways is doing great. I remember going 15-20 years ago and we would be mostly locals and getting flogged. I hardly remember seeing many kid from the juniors coming through. Obviously Beaver and Tooves!!!! Now the Fultons and team are making great signings and our strength is going up and up.
That's great to see

Our Future looks so , so bright

No more quack quacks in our back line

It will be all quick quicks

It will be a backline of Speed kills at Manly

And the faster we go the bigger the mediocre mess we leave behind in the NRL

The moral of the story....
Slow is not the Go at Manly
We are not the sitting Ducks
We are the high flying Sea eagles
Catch us if you can !!!
View attachment 19717
I likd Josh Feledy Bozo.. even amongst these jr stars he's the Captain, plays centre and has speed to burn that goes with a real footy brain.
Knows how to run a hole and reads the game well.. reminds me of a young J.Lyon....

I likd Josh Feledy Bozo.. even amongst these jr stars he's the Captain, plays centre and has speed to burn that goes with a real footy brain.
Knows how to run a hole and reads the game well.. reminds me of a young J.Lyon....
yes he does know how to run a hole - he runs them perfectly - looks a great prospect. Hopefully he can defend!!!!!

Josh Feledy the try scoring centre is another local. Ben T, Weekes is North Sydney area, highly rated rep prop Alec T, other prop James Uesele ( I think) Daniel O'Donnell (from David) Levi Hoppa, as mentioned Ollie Cummins is talented. Smoking Joe could add to this as he knows his stuff.
I went to school with Alec T. He's a western Sydney boy.

Local junior definition depends on how anal you want to be about it....Were their grandparents born in the area,where they born in the area,did they move to the area at the age of 3 or 5 or 9 or 12.....
Tuitavake for me is classed as a local junior,at what age he moved to the area I can't tell you but he has played for us since the Matthews competition and has played schoolboy league and union for the area.(He is a Redfern boy originally,not Western sydney)
Josh Feledy attends St.Pauls but don't know if he was born or moved here at what age...
Others who could be considered locals in our junior system....Dylan Coutts,Noa Faatui(could have been born elsewhere),Jake and Kobe Fulton(you could class Zac Fulton who came from Scone but is Bozos' grandson),Zane Dunford,Jake Watmough,Darcy Hoy,Tom Jarrett(originally from NS I think),Max Lehmann(if he is with us next year)
Uesele came from the Tigers @Darren .

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4