First time post / 3 Changes required

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
too early for changes, but i am starting to think Marty to 2nd row for X factor if Sipley or Keppie can stand up to start sometime this year.
Yeah, anyway to keep taupau on for longer the better (and conserve his energy). We have enough high quality props to let this work

Our game against the storm was two of the best forward packs in the game and we wouldve won it with more match fitness and energy conservation . @Woodsie made some good points though that if right rule it out. But i think he has it in him. No need to panic and change things yet though

Hi Eagle friends, i think the side needs 3 changes.

1. Keppie to start and Taupau of the bench.
2. Cory Wardell to start and Siro to bench.
3. Taufua to Blacktown, Parker to wing, Walker to centre and Cust to 5/8. Jetski's intensity and mongrel was missed.

Go Manly!
Welcome to our Silvertails forum feathered friend

One game does not make a season or define one players ability
Panic changes diminishes team confidence and comradery
All those players were selected because they all have done the job before and the coach believed in them
So we must keep believing and keep building up the faith confidence and comradery
We competed well and at once stage we were on top
But you cant keep staying on top when you keep losing your lolly pop
The only changes we should make is our ball control
All those players have done the job before
They will do the job once more .

SPEAKING OF CHANGES ....
Us Manly fans are the ones that need to make a change
A change in heart and attitude
Take a look at the NRL Club membership ladder
It represents all of us Manly fans

Put your hand up and make that change and make a difference

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN
RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU
Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 482
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Your cliche use count for the year exceeds our membership numbers Bozo.

Stop telling people what to do

The passion for our Great club the Manly Sea eagles does not stop on our Silvertails forum

I think you will have more success of stopping the Manly passion on another clubs forum.
41bzn2J0BRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

OK .. I am going to say this very diplomatically ..... Marty Kapow has probably the least amount of football abilitity as any player I have ever seen ... he has nil idea .. and even less range .... he does one thing, and one thing well ... makes metres up the middle ...... and when he remembers .. he throws a hail mary out the back ... which commentators politly call an off load .... he in fact does that one thing that well ... he is one of the top props in the game ....

I had hoped we had finally got over any thoughts of .. WOW he would be a great edge runner ... he isn't .... I don't think he understands what an edge is ... when he has played there he has been less than a disappointment .... he doesn't have the fitness, the athleticism, the footballers nous or the skill set to be an effective link to the outside backs ....

Front row is his best position, simple as that. An edge runner Marty is definitely not. I know when he played back row when he first joined us he only had the inexperienced at 5/8 Dylan Walker as the play maker on that side of the field, but he could have had Cliffy or Bozo and it wouldn't have been a lot better. He's a prop, a metre eater up the middle.

To me an edge running forward is a Steve Menzies type. Rangy, skilled, the pace of a centre and a damn good defender. Marty Taupau only ticks the good defender box. He's a power player, a front rower. That's his position and where he should stay.

OK .. I am going to say this very diplomatically ..... Marty Kapow has probably the least amount of football abilitity as any player I have ever seen ... he has nil idea .. and even less range .... he does one thing, and one thing well ... makes metres up the middle ...... and when he remembers .. he throws a hail mary out the back ... which commentators politly call an off load .... he in fact does that one thing that well ... he is one of the top props in the game ....

I had hoped we had finally got over any thoughts of .. WOW he would be a great edge runner ... he isn't .... I don't think he understands what an edge is ... when he has played there he has been less than a disappointment .... he doesn't have the fitness, the athleticism, the footballers nous or the skill set to be an effective link to the outside backs ....

@Woodsie is your . button sticky / stuck?

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8