First time post / 3 Changes required

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Eagle friends, i think the side needs 3 changes.

1. Keppie to start and Taupau of the bench.
2. Cory Wardell to start and Siro to bench.
3. Taufua to Blacktown, Parker to wing, Walker to centre and Cust to 5/8. Jetski's intensity and mongrel was missed.

Go Manly!

I think Wadell was/is also out injured & agree, we missed the mongrel that Jetski & Waddell provide.

Welcome aboard mate don’t make it your last one either!!
Why are we giving CRPSI all this love and welcome,? He wont have time to make another post because we'll be in the off season after the chooks game...if it even gets played. We should be ripping into him like no tomorrow like the silvertails we are. No point putting Taupau on the bench, he'll tire himself bench pressing it waiting to get on. No point sending Taufua to Blacktown, firstly he wouldn't know how to get there and if he did he'd go to church there, way too dangerous. :eek:

Leave walker at 5/8th, and Parker in centre. Bring B Elloit to wing instead of Taufua. Leave Taupau starting imo for round 2. I'm not sure how much longer the NRL has this year and I do believe the season will be suspended..

Welcome to the forum CRPSI Eagle. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Not knocking your opinion mate but like @Chip and Chase said, none of what you have suggested is likely to happen anytime soon unless there are injuries.

Don't get me wrong here people, but a Round 1 loss does not mean the wooden spoon cometh. Now is not the time for mass changes.

I find Cust ordinary. Was bog average in the Blacktown match. Don't see why he is seen as a halves saviour.

Good to have some new views...I actually don't mind 1).....Can see your point in 2)....and 3) is not far off, though would not let Parker anywhere near a wing again and not sure who is a better option than Jorge atm, who is often used as the excuse in uncertain times.

Last edited:
I find Cust ordinary. Was bog average in the Blacktown match. Don't see why he is seen as a halves saviour.

Thank you. I'm not alone.

Seriously, he is a decent player, but he does have issues. Dodgy defence, a tendency to run team mates out of room. He's not the next Immortal or the second coming of Bozo or Cliffy like some seem to think he is.

The crying of the pea brains on Facebook could fill the Pacific every time he's not picked in first grade (Des obviously has no idea what he's doing. We're premiership certainties if Cust plays, apparently).

Personally from the little I've seen of him I think Schuster is a better prospect.

Interesting calls. You already know what I am proposing. Walker to centre, Suli to wing replacing Taufua and Schuster to 5/8. I believe we are not getting the spark in the backline we need. Schuster would add this, Walker's speed would add pace out wide and Suli would be a damaging wing man. We need spark in the backline and having Schuster would also be beneficial for Turbo to run off (think of how effective Schuster's play with Ben T was in juniors).

Welcome to the forum and post often buddy.
1. I like the prop rotation we had on the weekend. AFB will be much better for the run.

2. Give Sirro 2 more weeks first.

3. I'm glad you are not our coach.:p Cust at 6 would not improve the side. Parker is not a winger and certainly not an improvement on Horge there.

Are you coronavirus panic changing?

OK .. I am going to say this very diplomatically ..... Marty Kapow has probably the least amount of football abilitity as any player I have ever seen ... he has nil idea .. and even less range .... he does one thing, and one thing well ... makes metres up the middle ...... and when he remembers .. he throws a hail mary out the back ... which commentators politly call an off load .... he in fact does that one thing that well ... he is one of the top props in the game ....

I had hoped we had finally got over any thoughts of .. WOW he would be a great edge runner ... he isn't .... I don't think he understands what an edge is ... when he has played there he has been less than a disappointment .... he doesn't have the fitness, the athleticism, the footballers nous or the skill set to be an effective link to the outside backs ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6