First semi final at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A home semi final!

On one hand I shouldn't be so excited as it's ridiculous that home semi finals have been taken away from clubs in the past; on the other hand, it is what it is so it's pretty damn exciting.

I hope all that go cheer the house down!

Ticket prices were very competitive last year by the NRL with the 1st week of the Semi’s see below (General Admission were cheaper than normal Brookie game!). Maybe because selling in a larger venue. I expect ticket prices if not similar about $5 more this year? Still good value. The Reserve Seating will be the same sort of prices as a normal Brookie game - maybe even slightly cheaper?

From NRL last Year (1st week of Semi's)
Ticketed members prices start from $50 for families and $20 for Adults at every venue for the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.

General Public tickets start from $65 for families and $25 for Adults.

Finals Series tickets will be on sale to the general public at 10am on Tuesday at www.nrl.com/tickets.

Fingers cross we get the Sunday 4pm Semi !

I think the refs will ensure a 13 plus victory against the eels . This will put us 6th . Last year 6 played 7 at 4pm Sunday . Bring it on us vs broncos on a Sunday arvo

I've seen 13+ and we drop to 6th a few times, what am i missing as we are +22pts ahead of the Eels atm?

Ticket Pre-Sale Timings

As a club member, you will get access to a pre-sale based on the type of membership you hold. This entitles you a chance to purchase your Finals Series tickets prior to the general public. Each week of the Finals Series tickets will be made available from the following timelines;

• 10am AEST Monday – Ticketed Club Members
  • 1pm AEST Monday – Non-Ticketed Club Members
  • 10am AEST Tuesday – General Public

Because if they win by 13 that gets added to theirs and 13 taken from ours.

To be exact, it's actually 12+ for Parra to get 5th. If they win by 11, then we will be 5th as the F+A's will match but the rule is that team with the better defense will be rated higher and ours is the better defense.

After tonight
If we can keep the margin below 20 i would be very surprised.
Broncos will destroy us
3 straight losses in a row to finish the season sad:(:(
I just can't see how this won't be a blowout next week.
Marty fainu pasaka curtis probably all gone for next week.

Its been a while since we've played the Broncs at Brookie isn't it ? Could work in our favour. I assume a lot of their team have never set foot on the ground.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8