First semi final at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I say saturday afternoon or friday night is going to be our timeslot

I would love to smash the broncos but we will be down just on troops sadly

Jake just needs to tackle fafita and haas. Thats all the broncos have. Occasionally milford might cause some trouble. Thats it.

Broncos at brookvale
Just not a blowout score i could handle but looks like with troops we may have a tough night ahead!!

I’d hate to be playing the Broncos next weekend. Will do my head in if we only faced them twice in a season and we had injuries/suspensions decimate our squad in both games. Our weakest line up to date this season was against the Broncos earlier in the year

Yep. Was there that night. We tried hard , they were ordinary but they won by 20
Sad to go out to such an ordinary team

Jake just needs to tackle fafita and haas. Thats all the broncos have. Occasionally milford might cause some trouble. Thats it.

So they have at least got something? What exactly have we got at the moment that can win a game?

They will be and should be favourites, I can’t see us beating them on current form and attitude and with players out.

I’d hate to be playing the Broncos next weekend. Will do my head in if we only faced them twice in a season and we had injuries/suspensions decimate our squad in both games. Our weakest line up to date this season was against the Broncos earlier in the year
Mate I’ll go one worse, I live and work in Bris and the missis supports the Broncs. Thank Christ I have brainwashed my kids and I’ll have them tterrorizing her all day on game day, so by the time kick off comes around she won’t even care!

Mate I’ll go one worse, I live and work in Bris and the missis supports the Broncs. Thank Christ I have brainwashed my kids and I’ll have them tterrorizing her all day on game day, so by the time kick off comes around she won’t even care!

Oh man I feel your pain. Brisbane got us in an incredibly weakened state earlier this season when we were without Turbo, Walker, DCE and AFB. The Broncos getting us at a good time during the regular season was vital for them to make the finals in the first place and now it looks like they’ll get another easy assignment to move past week 1 of the finals

It may be the booze but I’m feeling pretty positive about next week. Rather play the Broncos than the sharks and the home crowd will really lift the boys.

We need to go in with a fit lineup. We xant carry players.
1. Elliot
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
12. Siro ( by all reports should be ok )
13. Jake

14. Croker
15. T Rex or Saunders
16. Keppie
17. Olakuatu

Injured.
Tom
Parker
Suli
Thommo
Sipley
Paseka
Gosjewski
Fainu
Boyle
Hopoate

1. Elliot
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
13. Jake

14. Croker
15. T Rex or Saunders
16. Keppie
17. Olakuatu

Injured.
Tom
Parker
Suli
Thommo
Sipley
Paseka
Gosjewski
Fainu
Boyle
Hopoate
Like that squad
Probably get beaten convincingly but could surprise the broncos if they take us lightly.
Broncos by 20

1. Elliot
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
13. Jake

14. Croker
15. T Rex or Saunders
16. Keppie
17. Olakuatu

Injured.
Tom
Parker
Suli
Thommo
Sipley
Paseka
Gosjewski
Fainu
Boyle
Hopoate
OMG goodnight!

In 45 years of watching Manly I have never been more unexcited or downright depressed about going into a finals series. Yet at the start of the year very few of us expected to finish 6th and considering the disaster of the last few years would've been over the moon with 6th. Now I just feel dread and fear at seeing us fold so meekly.

In 45 years of watching Manly I have never been more unexcited or downright depressed about going into a finals series. Yet at the start of the year very few of us expected to finish 6th and considering the disaster of the last few years would've been over the moon with 6th. Now I just feel dread and fear at seeing us fold so meekly.
If we win next week it would be a win for the ages.
Full strength we would put 40 on the broncos
I agree never felt this flat heading into a finals series.
Just such a heartbreaking 2 weeks for us the past ones.
Just not our year this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8