Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cows were crying out for a Foran type of 5/8 who digs into the line and releases the backline with space and time. Dearden's a good ball runner of a 5/8, and that's where it ends. Townsend didn't quit cut it also.

yep...things were so uncomplicated in that era, the Manly Parra games back then were gladiatorial contests, nothing like todays games.
Unbelievable, I was at the 82/83 GF’s ( lost both ), really the 80’s could be largely remembered by those two teams battles , and then I guess the emergence of Canberra right at the end.

Well done mate. Enjoy the ride. Doesn't come around often. Take my advice - get involved if you can. Go to the G.F. Go to the after match functions and things. Creates great memories. Happy for you that after such a long period, you might get that holy grail - and it'll make all those tough times / years worth it.

Soak it all up mate.
Taking a week off from work to lkap it up.

Unbelievable, I was at the 82/83 GF’s ( lost both ), really the 80’s could be largely remembered by those two teams battles , and then I guess the emergence of Canberra right at the end.
ha ha.. so true Mark, can still see the praying mantis stick like figure of Ray Price underneath the sticks. How this man is not a walking cripple is beyond me.

We were extremely nervous until the end. Blood pressure took a huge hit not to mention my heart.
Honestly as much as you are our arch enemies , and personally I’d like you to choke and bow out again , I hope ( for Eels fans ) that you put the nail in that coffin that’s been sitting there for 36 years.

My very best mate ( since we were 5 in kindy ) is a long suffering Eels fan. He has Parkinson’s and is going down hill rapidly so whilst it gives me great pleasure to fire him up he probably deserves a Premiership before he dies.

a mate who is a passionate eels fan wants me to go to the GF with him wearing an eels jersey 😂 What should I do?
Go, but make him buy you drinks. It will be funny to watch the eels get smashed. They ain't got a hope in hell.

Go, but make him buy you drinks. It will be funny to watch the eels get smashed. They ain't got a hope in hell.
It will be a strange feeling . On the one hand I am supporting my poor mate, who has waited 36 years for a chance at a premiership. On the other hand, I will feel like a traitor wearing a blue/gold jersey. Cant really see myself jumping up and down with excitement during the match ay. 😁

It will be a strange feeling . On the one hand I am supporting my poor mate, who has waited 36 years for a chance at a premiership. On the other hand, I will feel like a traitor wearing a blue/gold jersey. Cant really see myself jumping up and down with excitement during the match ay. 😁
You must go for who ever the Eels play against and hassle him throughout the game. If you are a good fried, get him a lube mobile voucher for pre-game.protection. The Eels don't have a chance and you have the opportunity to watch a massive choke and crying eels fans and you don't even have to pay for it. How can you lose?

You can go but just wear everyday clothes.

You’re still supporting your mate , but staying true to your first love.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6