Finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
If we somehow manage a win next week, it must rate up there among the finest victories in the clubs history

Am anticipating it will be the Broncos, with this dynamite, prototype young pack everyone is raving about

On our side, looks like we will be missing Taupau, Paseka, Sipley, Thompson, Sironen, Boyle and Gosievski from ours while our most potent back Tom is out also

Chance to go down in folklore here for those left standing

Last edited:
As they say

Our finest hour is how we get up and respond after we fall

Looking forward to next weeks game

I am very excited and optimistic once more as we have proved this year we CAN step up and over come adversity

We need to forget about our last 2 games and focus on our tenasity and resilience that got us this far

r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Maybe the team has been putting too pressure on themselves after increased media hype lately. It's almost like they've forgotten how to play. Jake & Tom both attracted a lot of media attention during and after Origin. After that, form for both has been inconsistent.

I haven't given up on next week's game despite the injuries etc. What is most important is that the team gives it a 'red hot go' - chancing their arm more in attack. Nothing to lose really - better to go down fighting than meekly. Maybe some fresh blood (apart from forced changes) such as Funa & Cust, will breathe some life into the team :devil:

Last edited:
If we somehow manage a win next week, it must rate up there among the finest victories in the clubs history

Am anticipating it will be the Broncos, with this dynamite, prototype young pack everyone is raving about

On our side, looks like we will be missing Taupau, Paseka, Sipley, Thompson, Sironen, Boyle and Gosievski from ours while our most potent back Tom is out also

Chance to go down in folklore
Fvck it!
Fight Marty's charge, put the whole club on a media Ban and batten down the hatches!
as well let api play no part next weekend
He has been horrible every since he announced he was going to the panthers.

My lotto numbers at Lottoland presuming Kappow and Sirro are not available

1Elliott
2Garrick
3Walker
4Parker
5Jorge

6Cust
7DCE

13Jake
12Jetski
11Wardell
10AFB
9Fainu
8Keppie

Api
Perrett
Olakauatu
Do we have another forward in our NRL squad ?

My lotto numbers at Lottoland presuming Kappow and Sirro are not available

1Elliott
2Garrick
3Walker
4Parker
5Jorge

6Cust
7DCE

13Jake
12Jetski
11Wardell
10AFB
9Fainu
8Keppie

Api
Perrett
Olakauatu
Do we have another forward in our NRL squad ?
Wow that could be one of the worst sides to every run out for us
Parker was also in a bad way last night can’t see him backing up.
That side just makes me very sad.

Boyle and Jet Ski should be back next week. Brad Parker could be a possibility if we get the Sunday game which means a 9 day turn around - but am worried due to his history with head knocks. I am hoping Sirro was taken off early as a precaution

Also want to see Garrick back to wing and Elliott to fullback

Hope the boys fire up at Brookie!

We might not even be playing the Broncs yet.
Dogs are no chance in my mind

Broncos will win ugly, motivation enough play a depleted and under strength manly team week 1 or maybe go to play Parra week 1 at bankwest stadium in front of 30,000 Parra fans.

Enough motivation for them to win tonight.

Boyle and Jet Ski should be back next week. Brad Parker could be a possibility if we get the Sunday game which means a 9 day turn around - but am worried due to his history with head knocks. I am hoping Sirro was taken off early as a precaution

As long as we get our mojo back we will be fine

We are no chance Next week
We have run out of puff many weeks ago.
Think similar scoreline to last night will be on the cards next week.
I would love to see us pull one more upset out of the bag but just can’t see it happening.

As long as we get our mojo back we will be fine
It really looks like some nefarious super villain has stolen manly’s mojo, sometime in the week after the Canberra game.

I really hope there is an operation under way to retrieve the mojo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4