Finals Week 1 - Tickets (Post your Bay and PAX numbers here)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Tickets and transport

The Who said:
I just bought two Cat 3 tickets for $20 each, plus $5 "handling" for me having to print off the tickets. I figure there will be plenty of spare seats that I can move to, rather than paying for the premium price. After all, the money goes to the NRL - not Manly.
I would have only charged you $4 each to print your tix!

Bay 34 row w

Surely bay 35 right in the middle is a manly bay just like other home finals, but we are playing souths so anything can change.
Pax at 5:30 8900

I think thursday is when the bunnies fans get centrelink cheques, so we should see a rise in ticket sales by thursday arvo.

Manly should put on a PR stunt, and have Beaver and Cliffy at the northern end of the spit bridge, encouraging helping (You can do it !)style, a heap of Manly fans across the bridge...with the message being... We only cross the spit for Manly!

Crowd= 38,000

Manly =8000
Vermin= the rest

It will just be like a normal , but bigger, home game for them .

Shoe1 said:
The Who said:
I just bought two Cat 3 tickets for $20 each, plus $5 "handling" for me having to print off the tickets. I figure there will be plenty of spare seats that I can move to, rather than paying for the premium price. After all, the money goes to the NRL - not Manly.

I see that AFL fans are moaning, rightly, for having to pay $6.50 for printing out their own finals ticket. It really is robbery without a weapon.
There should be an INVESTIGATION!

The Who said:
Shoe1 said:
The Who said:

I see that AFL fans are moaning, rightly, for having to pay $6.50 for printing out their own finals ticket. It really is robbery without a weapon.
There should be an INVESTIGATION!

*$4 plus mouse-clicking fee and toner loading

Anyone buying recent tickets for Friday’s game (Bay no.) with an updated ticketek PAX number?

If Bays 31, 32, 33, & 34 are all Manly Sea Eagles supporters’ bays and are completely sold out, then each Bay holds 1,080 people.

We will then have 4,320 Manly supporters all seating together. Obviously Bays 28 to 30 should be Manly dominant plus if Manly supporters bought in Bay 35 at all?

Bizarre. I jut typed in Cat1 manly and got a western side bay. Type in Cat 1 souths and got Bay 33 east. Right next to the Eagles nest?

doc said:
Bizarre. I jut typed in Cat1 manly and got a western side bay. Type in Cat 1 souths and got Bay 33 east. Right next to the Eagles nest?

Bays 33 & 34 are meant to be Manly Bays, like all other years we played as the "1st Ranked" team at Allianz Stadium in a Semi !!!

doc said:

Their system is a complete joke.

Just got my tickets PAX 18513.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7