Finals [Week 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So storm knocked out by raiders check
Cowboys beat sharks check
Gal can go cry like the baby he is.
Gal owes Gus $50 on a bet 100% footy
Cowboys will play winner of eels vs raiders
Sharks roosters or rabbits to play panthers in week 3 ( that now becomes side of doom for the finals now)
So by tomorrow storm and either roosters or rabbits gone.

I don't know about you but as a neutral couldn't ask for a better weekend.

The only downer this weekend has shown me how far we away from matching it with the top sides.

100% we need an enforcer in our forwards. Who cares if they only spend time suspended, it’s not different to our current pack. There one week, gone the next.
How fit were the cowboys tonight, they are playing so well and I like there style of play, so fast and hungry, wanting to compete.

I could very much handle a cowboys vs Panthers GF.

How fit were the cowboys tonight, they are playing so well and I like there style of play, so fast and hungry, wanting to compete.

Agree. How good is proper footy? Sundays game will be good too. A bash fest that the winner will be so ****ed that they will lose next week anyway.

On the Melb Raiders game, the sleazy way Melb go about extracting dubious penalties was exposed for all to see, sorry didn't work this time.

Course it's a joke mate. Just like most of our pack in 2022. Now if some of them could channel Ben Kennedy instead of Nate Myles we might get somewhere next season.
BTW if you look up the definition of flop in a dictionary you will see a picture of Nate Myles.
Also, on a side note, Myles was part of the DCE sweetner deal to make DCE feel at home, trouble is it cost us another 500k for this has been.

Well done to the cowboys, had to beat the sharks and the ref, cows couldn’t buy a call to go their way

Thought the sharks were a very grubby team tonight

Same on the GF. Both sides are nearly full strength (hopefully they stay that way).
It would be played at breakneck speed from the get-go.

More than happy the Storm are out. Has an added bonus that our storm lovin' poster probably wont be sighted for awhile! (woohoo)

Storm out
eels lost
sharks lost.

although it's 50/50 for me about the last game, I think I land on the side that I hope the rorters lose.

But

ding dong...the storm are out! The lines are out in Melbourne!

Storm bundled out in week 1 warms the heart. Their pack for next year is gutted, Bellamy will have his last year, Munster may or may not commit... Next year Storm to miss the 8!
As for this year, attrition will be a big factor operating against the opponents of Panthers and Cows in the 2 prelims, so suddenly they look the likely grand finalists, with Panthers overwhelming favourites.
Still a bit to play out though, nothing is certain.
Each of the games so far have been watchable though, and with no Manly there is also no stress!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8