Final run down on WCC Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have fun over there, has anyone put their hand up to do a daily tour blog for us convicts back in Australia?

vidmar said:
I have been keeping an eye on the weather in Leeds and currently it is about minus 1 (about ko time in the evening) so pack your woollies boys and girls?

Good to see Liverpool beating both City and Utd in cup games over the last week or so...

Not long now!

For the advance party I will be sorting train tickets today.

I've seen the tour merchandise and it is awesome - should be out today in overnight bags apparently so you'll get it soon
Someone from Manchester you supports Liverpool lol
To me that's like a bloke who was born in Mona vale but goes for norths lol

:p

The Wheel said:
Have fun over there, has anyone put their hand up to do a daily tour blog for us convicts back in Australia?

I'll try and do that Wheel, we also have Vidmar, Bones, Jonesey, Jono, Peter C, Brewski, Timmy, My Bluedog (have I forgotten any regulars) on here, so I'll start a thread when I land (the day before the group arrives) and we'll use that one as the main point.

I'll also promote the use of the forum to those listed above as well as the more that post the more fun it is.

If the weather holds for us it will be a great trip BUT I have been in the UK a few times at this time of the year and it can go downhill very fast!!

CLIT COMMANDER said:
What's Cambo doing going to Thailand?

Nah mate. I had already organized a second 2 week holiday to Thailand for last November before the finals started. So no England for me this time.

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Wheel said:

I'll try and do that Wheel, we also have Vidmar, Bones, Jonesey, Jono, Peter C, Brewski, Timmy, My Bluedog (have I forgotten any regulars) on here, so I'll start a thread when I land (the day before the group arrives) and we'll use that one as the main point.

I'll also promote the use of the forum to those listed above as well as the more that post the more fun it is.

If the weather holds for us it will be a great trip BUT I have been in the UK a few times at this time of the year and it can go downhill very fast!!

Ahh me

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
The Wheel said:

Ahh me

You can tell who that favorites are :)

Timmy said:
Supporters gear arrived! So good!

SOme may not get the packs until they get home tonight so don;t spoil the surprise..but yes, the gear is great and we will of course be looking very SPIFFY!!

vidmar said:
Timmy said:
Supporters gear arrived! So good!

SOme may not get the packs until they get home tonight so don;t spoil the surprise..but yes, the gear is great and we will of course be looking very SPIFFY!!

Miine's just arrived as well.

And does look SPIFFY :p

I am OVER THE MOON with the merchandise offering, we will look BLOODY SPIFFY!!

Better than I had thought and can't wait to see a coach load of us arrive at Headingly wearing our gear.

I can feel some photo's coming on!!

Just a quick note to wish all you lucky guys and gals a fantastic trip away to watch us belt the poor ol Poms....
I'm sure Mark has done his usual first class job of organising it all...so well done to you Mr Tramby...such a pro at doing this and one truly top bloke..
That's it then..all come home safely and enjoy the beginnings of another wonderful Sea Eagles year

Cheers from Steve over here in W.A

Most fly out next Friday (10th), I go the day before, some leave earlier in the week.

Thanks Sambo, yes I hope it's the usual top job, I can assure it's not through lack of effort that anything will go wrong!!

The crew will have a great time, we have LOTS in store for them

Left work early and got to the post office by 5pm and collected my gear. Agree with the others it is totally awesome. Lovin' the cap and the jacket especially. And all my sizes are perfect fits :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4