Final run down on WCC Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our coach is now full, made up as follows.

Those coming from Australia.....42 (includes myself)
Ex Pats /locals ........6

48 in Total

Plus three of Vidmars mates from France, who areoriginally from Yorkshire (god help us) and who are really just joining us for the game.

I spoke to the other agent a few days ago (the Zorba Tour), and they have 18, plus the organisor and Zorba.

So all in all 60 going over from the Northern Beaches (well actually 11 from Brisbane so about 50 out of Sydney).

A pretty good effort for all concerned.

Should be a fantastic 10 days away (and more for many that are extending).

We even have one that's flying back in from Europe on the Emirates flight and heading straight to New Zealand for Round 1, that is indeed a sterling effort.

I'll endeavour to keep people updated once we get over there so you all know what you are missing....quite a few of the tour members post on here so there's bound to be some banter.

We will miss however Cambo, who made some hilarious posts from Leeds in 2009...he has decided that Thailand is more his go these days!!

So excited!!! Having some pre-warm up beers at the moment! :)
Are most people that are going over from manly? I'm from Parkes so I'm one representative from the central west

If it's anything like 09 there were only a handfull from Manly in the group.

I'm at Branxton, about an hour out of Newcastle

Well done guys glad you have full numbers.

Should be a ripper, hopefully the sea eagles win the wcc

A lot from the beaches,but a lot from Queensland this time which is indicative of the growth on the brand up here.

Well done Mark! To all the travelling supporters have a ball & wear the maroon & white with pride!!

Good stuff Mark. I am actually considering giving my liver a bit of a rest up until we leave, but I don't hold high hopes of that happening.

Mybludog said:
If it's anything like 09 there were only a handfull from Manly in the group.

I'm at Branxton, about an hour out of Newcastle

Awesome good to hear ppl are from everywhere!
12 months ago I lived in east maitland so I know where branxton is :) i go through it to get back to mums house in east maitland :)

As is usual Manly fans far and wide coming....will be a wonderful trip and those that didn't go (and could have) will possibly regret their decision.

I remember so many said in 2009, "should have gone".

About half the trip are regulars, the other half newbies.....by the end of the trip there will be 48 bestest friends!!

Volley said:
Brewski said:
Are most people that are going over from manly? I'm from Parkes so I'm one representative from the central west

Hey Brewski, do you play cricket for Parkes?

I play cricket in Parkes for the Cambridge Hotel but not for our town side. They are way to good for me.

Hey Mark big manly fan here I have been living in toronto canada for the last 6 months and had to watch the grandfinal live from my laptop after attending every one since 95 :-( So when the chance of seeing the boys play in the WCC came up I jumped at the opportunity! I have got my ticket to the game and will be visiting manchester for a week before heading up to leeds for the game. Im staying with a friend who lives about 5 minute walk from the stadium. Would love to catch up with you guys at some stage while your in leeds maybe pre or post match beers? Would you be able to let me know a few details on where this would be taking place? Would be much appreciated! Getting very excited now not long away
Thanks mate
Dave

Brewski said:
Volley said:
Brewski said:

I play cricket in Parkes for the Cambridge Hotel but not for our town side. They are way to good for me.

Nice one. Yeah very handy. 4th or something in the state again (country towns wise).

Volley said:
Brewski said:
Volley said:
Brewski said:

Nice one. Yeah very handy. 4th or something in the state again (country towns wise).

Yeah they are a very handy side. They pretty much dominate everyone out here and they made the top 16 for the scg cup I think. They played in gosford over Xmas and got beat by the number 1 Newcastle side. Pretty good effort I thought.
Are you from out this way?

I have been keeping an eye on the weather in Leeds and currently it is about minus 1 (about ko time in the evening) so pack your woollies boys and girls?

Good to see Liverpool beating both City and Utd in cup games over the last week or so...

Not long now!

For the advance party I will be sorting train tickets today.

I've seen the tour merchandise and it is awesome - should be out today in overnight bags apparently so you'll get it soon

vidmar said:
I have been keeping an eye on the weather in Leeds and currently it is about minus 1 (about ko time in the evening) so pack your woollies boys and girls?

Good to see Liverpool beating both City and Utd in cup games over the last week or so...

Not long now!

For the advance party I will be sorting train tickets today.

I've seen the tour merchandise and it is awesome - should be out today in overnight bags apparently so you'll get it soon

Cheers for sorting train tickets mate. Great to see Liverpool get up - have drawn Brighton at home for next leg and if it's played on the Saturday after the WCC I'll be going (hopefully).

Can't wait for this merch to arrive!.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6