Fight night & Blocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Fight night & Blocker

Quote from Couier Mail May 19 :

"The reason for so many bar fights following the Mundine bout was that it did not start until so late in the evening.
Hotel patrons, myself included, were expecting the fight to start at least two hours before it actually did. You can drink quite a bit in two hours and some people obviously didnt handle it too well"
Steve Roach

Our new forwards this week needed a concentrated effort from our forwards coach to prepare for the Storm. :twisted:

Fight night & Blocker

I wonder what his exscuse was for last Friday night when he was so drunk they literally had to prop him up in the corner of the foyer at the Countryman's Motel in Dubbo?

Fight night & Blocker

Good to see he is looking after our very inexperienced pack on the weekend so well. At least they will win the drinking competion at the Steyne Hotel at midnight on Sat.

Fight night & Blocker

Good to see he is looking after our very inexperienced pack on the weekend so well. At least they will win the drinking competion at the Steyne Hotel at midnight on Sat.
Maybe Friday night at Midnight would be better. We will still lose but it won't feel as bad.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8