Fifita BACKFLIPS on Titans backflip. Flips off Broncos, wont be back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You saw a Bear ? You must live ina cabin in the woods ?

Nah... bear just trying to make friends.

"I's be your frend hooman. Your dog looks tasty! D'you hear fifita backfliped"

FMeN7Zu.jpg

You make a good point there but where are they going to find those players
We have a number of clubs that are rebuilding Including the Dogs , the west tigers ,

Compare the West Tigers re-build with what the Titans are trying to do.

Billy Walters is a young half with some obvious potential.

Swap deal to get Harry Grant, who is killing it, on board for this year, and maybe next year....and who knows what happens after that.

Have an old head in Benji, who is on his last legs, but offers experience for the youth they do have.

And Adam Dohei (spelling) . I dont particularly rate him as a great fullback, and Jorge Tafua might actually have him for pace, but Madge obviously sees something and is backing him.

In short, the spine players are there, its up to the Titans to find them in other clubs, or their own junior ranks and lower grades.

Even in our own club, everyone creams over Hoppa, and he can't get a start here, Docker-Clay would be worth a look, etc.

Compare the West Tigers re-build with what the Titans are trying to do.

Billy Walters is a young half with some obvious potential.

Swap deal to get Harry Grant, who is killing it, on board for this year, and maybe next year....and who knows what happens after that.

Have an old head in Benji, who is on his last legs, but offers experience for the youth they do have.

And Adam Dohei (spelling) . I dont particularly rate him as a great fullback, and Jorge Tafua might actually have him for pace, but Madge obviously sees something and is backing him.

In short, the spine players are there, its up to the Titans to find them in other clubs, or their own junior ranks and lower grades.

Even in our own club, everyone creams over Hoppa, and he can't get a start here, Docker-Clay would be worth a look, etc.
That is a very a sensible way of looking at it and very proactive rather then reactive going out spending overson players .

Titans replace Cartwright (on 600) who gave $zero value by spending an extra $600K for DF who will give them more than $600K in value.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8