Fifita BACKFLIPS on Titans backflip. Flips off Broncos, wont be back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Siebold could end up being the most expensive coach in history .... they had to pay Bennett out for a year to get him there a season early ..... if it wasn't for Covid season takings would have plummeted .... and now they have lost their player of the decade .... and if they sack him they are up for a squillion ....

PSS ... remember when Siebold quit as Manly defensive coach ... citing they aren't listening to me ... and everybody blamed Barrett .... seems like Barrett was on the money ....

Siebold could end up being the most expensive coach in history .... they had to pay Bennett out for a year to get him there a season early ..... if it wasn't for Covid season takings would have plummeted .... and now they have lost their player of the decade .... and if they sack him they are up for a squillion ....

PSS ... remember when Siebold quit as Manly defensive coach ... citing they aren't listening to me ... and everybody blamed Barrett .... seems like Barrett was on the money ....
Barrett also quit and its seems both Siebold and Barrett have the same characteristics . Quitting when the going gets tough . Speaking of the money....... Barrett took the money and ran . He was on the money alright

Last edited:
Barrett was quoted he is ready for the head coach position admitting that he learnt from his mistakes . Thats funny before he quit he blamed every one else but himself ....
Learning from your mistakes does not qualify one Being ready to build a club from scratch
To build a club from scratch one needs to have the successful know how and experience of actually having done that before
I can see the Dogs crying for a few more years yet ...
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine

Speaking of back flips
and this has got to be one of the greatest ones of all times
Back flip from a quitter to a A grade gardener to a Bulldogs head coach who is going to rebuild their whole club

Cryin' all the time
Cryin' all the time

Well they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie

Go the Bulldogs 2021 !!!

Seems like someone loves twenty a little too much. The dude resigned two years ago, time to move on dude.

3.5 million , for 3 years , for a forward !!!

Just think about that for a minute if you will!!
To put it into perspective compare Fifita to the $1m a year the broncos are paying Milford and the $900k a year they are paying Bird

Or Ben Hunt on $1m a year at the dragons

Taumalolo is worth every cent of the $1m a year for 10 years the cowgirls are paying him as he is a match winner Fifita will be just as good

I know who I would rather pay big money for if I was the broncos Fifita and Hass should have been their first signings and then work out the rest

Last edited:
Speaking of back flips
and this has got to be one of the greatest ones of all times
Back flip from a quitter to a A grade gardener to a Bulldogs head coach who is going to rebuild their whole club

Cryin' all the time
Cryin' all the time

Go Bozo!!!!!

taumalolo is worth every cent of the $1m a year for 10 years the cowgirls are paying him as he is a match winner Fifita will be just as good

Only if you have some quality in the spine around these match winning fowards.

Ash Taylor, Thompson, and whatever randoms they have at 9 and 6 aren't winning too many matches, let alone comps.

He is a damn good player, no doubt, and I think he will offer more than a Cotric will for the Dogs, but it is still silly money for what they need.

In saying that, Carty, Peachey and Shannon Boyd are all off contract soon, and will free up some big $$. So not all bad for the Tits.

Thank you

I am and same to you

It's almost 5pm.

A stinking hot 24 degrees (shaddup you Aussies..lol)

But I've demanded and am getting hot dogs for dinner.

Plus I saw a bear.

Its 945 am in Sydney this morning
The skies are grey and filled with rain and its chilly
I am looking after the Security of an almost empty building as most of the staff are working from home compliments of the Virus
Enjoy your warm day and hopefully you can cool of with a nice cold drink and a swim in the lake in the woods and be careful of those nasty North Sydney Bears
Hot dogs for dinner I see ? Well. The dogs are cold here in Sydney as they find it so hard to win a game
You saw a Bear ? You must live ina cabin in the woods ?

Only if you have some quality in the spine around these match winning fowards.

Ash Taylor, Thompson, and whatever randoms they have at 9 and 6 aren't winning too many matches, let alone comps.

He is a damn good player, no doubt, and I think he will offer more than a Cotric will for the Dogs, but it is still silly money for what they need.

In saying that, Carty, Peachey and Shannon Boyd are all off contract soon, and will free up some big $$. So not all bad for the Tits.
You make a good point there but where are they going to find those players
We have a number of clubs that are rebuilding Including the Dogs , the west tigers ,

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4