Fifita BACKFLIPS on Titans backflip. Flips off Broncos, wont be back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know what this shows me personally? That the Tits are one of those clubs who have to pay massive overs for anyone even half decent to want to go there. And even then it seems that the players are only signing because of the money, not because they actually want to play for a club like the Gold Coast Titans.

One million dollars per year for a front rower. A FRONT ROWER!!!
Come on feathered friend . There is a little bit of whore in all of us
What is your price ?
kerry-packer-quote-lbp1x1z.jpg

Taking a leaf out of the Parramatta school of recruitment. Overpay for guys to the point where you can't build a competitive squad.

People have complained about the likes of Ben Hunt, DCE, Jack Bird and Anthony Milford being overpaid. David Fifita will take the farkin cake with this deal

His back and knees must be sore from that backflipping

What beats me in all this. If the donkeys cant afford to keep Fifita with their inexperienced young squad and their third party deal power, then how the FUK can the Rorters have roon for $BW. It illustrates once again the farce being perpetrated at bondi and making a total fuking joke of the NRL and PVL is losing all credibility by letting this happen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8