Fifita article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have no sympathy for the players who decided to end their lives in such a selfish way, but my heart goes out to the family members they left behind, friends and loved ones.
Wow what a horrible, horrible thing to say. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and should just shut the **** up.

Hell no.

This reply is used all the time----mind you if Scientology has the same belief as me in this area they finally got one thing right----pathetic cult.
They believe depression doesn't exist which is why I was asking and probably why you hear it a bit.

Hell no.

This reply is used all the time----mind you if Scientology has the same belief as me in this area they finally got one thing right----pathetic cult.
They believe depression doesn't exist which is why I was asking and probably why you hear it a bit.

From memory depression is the number one killer of young men in Australia today...but it's not a serious problem ?

The more serious issue is the direction society is going that creates a conducive environment for people to be depressed.
Pro footballers with depression is probably it's own subset. A lot to do with too much down time and a life spent having people blow smoke up your arse.

Pro footballers with depression is probably it's own subset. A lot to do with too much down time and a life spent having people blow smoke up your arse.
Too much down time and earning good money gee who would of thought that would create depression people really are sick but in a different way.

Wow what a horrible, horrible thing to say. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and should just shut the **** up.
How are my comments horrible and lacking heart/compassion?

I can reflect and have a tear in the eye reflecting back on what made that person take their life----it is a sorry sad mindset to be in but depression is not the reason why their life went in a different direction.

No point explaining to you or people like you why your comments are so ****ed up. You sad and wrong attitude and beliefs are exactly why people with mental health issues keep them to themselves. Peace.

This is obviously an emotive issue, and can thus promote like responses. My view on this will remain mine

A rational view will tell you that you will not change TC's well thought out belief, if you disagree don't give it oxygen by responding with sweeping statements based on emotion. Look at what is really being said, personally someone having a contrary view on this issue is not offensive - it could be challenging to your belief systems but it isn't offensive.

People might get confused over two of your comments that appear to contradict one another:
Not a contradiction at all, I have no sympathy for people who choose suicide over life but do look back and think to myself "what on earth could possess someone to go through with it" which if anything makes me more angry for their selfish outlook on life.

This is obviously an emotive issue, and can thus promote like responses. My view on this will remain mine

A rational view will tell you that you will not change TC's well thought out belief, if you disagree don't give it oxygen by responding with sweeping statements based on emotion. Look at what is really being said, personally someone having a contrary view on this issue is not offensive - it could be challenging to your belief systems but it isn't offensive.
I don't like debating to cause arguments but express my views in the same hope I can change one persons mindset around for the better.

Some/Most people believe being open and supportive of the belief in depression will save lives in the same way I feel awakening people to a different view might save a life.

The chemical imbalance exists the so called illness that creates the chemical imbalance does not.
Being heavily depressed exists as we are all capable of feeling depressed---- depression in my eyes does not.(they just label a prolonged depressed state as depression as it is easier to categorize and package)

Please just be quiet.

Show some sensitivity to a sensitive issue.

Your opinion aside, the almightier than though attitude that you endlessly showcase is disturbing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6