Ferris gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In terms of physicality and power we looked under prepared this year. We also seemingly struggled for fitness in the back end of games given how many times we gave up first half leads.

Can't say we looked like a dynamic, fit, powerful side this year so the fact he is going is neither a surprise nor a worry. If it is Ballin replacing him then great, if it is someone else then still a positive.
Agree with all of that but we also had woeful bench rotation thatncontributed to second half fade outs. I have no idea how a modern coach doesn't play all seventeen players.

When I was a kid, I used to love watching the doughnut machine making ...well doughnuts, obv. Looked at it for hours.

I guess that's why I am an astrophysicist.

I'm not an astrophysicist.

I love doughnuts.

i can remember as a kid riding the escalators in woolies town hall. You got a top view of them making the doughnuts from the escalator , as we climbed to certain death at the hands of the escalator teeth. One eye on the escalator ready to jump ,mand 2 eyes on that yummy cinnamon goodness

I wanted to be an escalator repairman with a long net or something else

If this is true, why hasn't the club put out a statement? Come on Lyall, engage with the supporters it's one of our gripes about the current club management model. For many of us this is very good news!

If this is true, why hasn't the club put out a statement? Come on Lyall, engage with the supporters it's one of our gripes about the current club management model. For many of us this is very good news!
Almost certainly because the announcement would be seen as a negative. The club will be waiting to finalise his replacement so that the announcement will be a positive ie. XYZ is thrilled to be joining Manly as Fitness Coach; rather than the potential headline in the Telecrap: Another coach jumps from the sinking Manly Ferris!

Almost certainly because the announcement would be seen as a negative. The club will be waiting to finalise his replacement so that the announcement will be a positive ie. XYZ is thrilled to be joining Manly as Fitness Coach; rather than the potential headline in the Telecrap: Another coach jumps from the sinking Manly Ferris!
I don't know @The Who . If the headline was "Manly get rid of fat gutz Ferris".....i think the memberships might actually rise.

He’s a volunteer coach. Surely he would prefer a paid gig?

Is his wife’s bridal store still operating at collaroy?
He told a mate of mine, he would jump at the chance to help out at Manly, for nothing and also said that he spoke to both Miles and Lussick and they said that Barrett was too close with some of the boys and wanted to be their mates, they even said ,it will be his downfall in the end

He told a mate of mine, he would jump at the chance to help out at Manly, for nothing and also said that he spoke to both Miles and Lussick and they said that Barrett was too close with some of the boys and wanted to be their mates, they even said ,it will be his downfall in the end

Wasn't it Kitey who had a word with Toovey and told him to stand up to the players more to earn their respect. I think it had very good results at the time

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10