Ferris gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Ballin back in the fold it would be great to get Kitey back as an assistant coach. Great role model for the young polynesian kids. I reckon gifty would also make an awesome coach one day.
Haha we love making logical leaps. I agree it’s likely. But ballin lives in Queensland and as far as I’m aware hasn’t agreed to come yet

Happy to see the back of ferris. The team is mentally weak

Pre season is going to be a hoot. Our rep players on leave, no coach, no fitness , baz in the corner collecting his pay

Maybe brian is the messiah and will be captain coach, fitness guru, recruitment officer with a ute full of fold up chairs. May as well get some beach umbrellas going as well . And an inflatable screen for movies

Nothing doing untll christmas it would seem

If ever we needed to start a season on the front foot this is it. Ill eat my hat if we have all the pieces in play by first day back.

Ps i wont eat my hat. I talk **** all the time .

Edit . I will eat a box of doughnuts and drink a case of beer if we have all the pieces in play by first day back. And possibly if we dont. Who am i kidding im eating a 12 pack of doughnuts now and its thirsty work

Edit . I will eat a box of doughnuts and drink a case of beer if we have all the pieces in play by first day back. And possibly if we dont. Who am i kidding im eating a 12 pack of doughnuts now and its thirsty work

When I was a kid, I used to love watching the doughnut machine making ...well doughnuts, obv. Looked at it for hours.

I guess that's why I am an astrophysicist.

I'm not an astrophysicist.

I love doughnuts.

I always thought he was a big wheel.

The original Ferris Wheel, sometimes also referred to as the Chicago Wheel, was designed and constructed by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.. With a height of 80.4 metres (264 ft) it was the tallest attraction at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, where it opened to the public on June 21, 1893.

wiki

But also in the very good book....

Devil in the white city.

In terms of physicality and power we looked under prepared this year. We also seemingly struggled for fitness in the back end of games given how many times we gave up first half leads.

Can't say we looked like a dynamic, fit, powerful side this year so the fact he is going is neither a surprise nor a worry. If it is Ballin replacing him then great, if it is someone else then still a positive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8