Feleti Mateo.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loobs said:
Kevinward777 said:
If he can play anything like his potential, then he'll absolutely smash it.

Isn't this the problem though? When has he?
When he has been motivated enough to do so and 2V is the man that can get the best out of him

winnyason said:
I am less interested in mateo, mason is a priority with our size in pack and experience.

Mateo is 194cm and 108kg so he is bigger than any forward we had this year. I do think we could also use Mason (at first I wasn't keen, but it could be a good move for 1 year).

Mateo will be great for us. He is just what we need. When he came on in the 2011 GF was when the warriors looked most dangerous. Don't know how much some people on here know about footy compared to liking a team to barrack for.

He "could" thrive away from the Auckland (mates etc) environment.

Without a doubt Donny will get him into being a bit more fit, I think he, along with Mason are fair replacements.

It would seem regardless of the comings and goings of the last few days that Watmough has played his last game at Brookvale in home colours so from last year we will have lost Gifty (although he had virtually no impact for the year), Kingdog and Choc, so I think Mateo & Mason have some experience, and we have a few others who "look the goods" in Leary and Tetavano.

In my opinion the Club will no doubt be looking for a big name forward to add to the roster from 2016 on (if not sooner, who knows maybe Merrin).

Mark from Brisbane said:
In my opinion the Club will no doubt be looking for a big name forward to add to the roster from 2016 on (if not sooner, who knows maybe Merrin).

If we want merrin we have to try and get him this season as the paper bag roosters are sniffing hard for 2016.

Killer03 said:
I think he could be one of those players that we see absolutely blossom at Manly. He has masses of talent, and Donny and Tooves can hopefully whip that Manly 'attitude' into him. If so I think he will be an awesome acquisition.

I agree. He's shown himself to be a game changer on his day......it's just that these days were few and far between.

I'm seeing him having a real impact surrounded by a winning culture.

I hope I'm wrong on Mateo, especially if he joins Manly (well ONLY if he joins TBH) but he reminds me of Frank Pritchard. Plenty of talent but also fat, lazy and now at the point where what they did 3 years ago matters less and less because they're not 25...

Hurts like to hell to see local junior and champion like choc leave he will regret this.
I have feeling we have major fight on our hands with foz with parra.

TwitFace is full of this story , so based on that it's guaranteed Fellatio will be coming ( or could cause coming).

Wonder why the Mason signing hasn't been announced yet?

Perhaps Choc's Eels deal isn't as secure as all the journo's reckon?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8