Feleti Mateo.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Interesting.....

Manly is resigned to losing the NSW and Australian back-rower and is in talks with Mateo.

The former Parramatta playmaker is contracted to the Warriors until the end of 2016 but is keen for a return to Sydney. He has struggled to nail a starting spot in Auckland and the Warriors are likely to grant an early release to free up salary cap space.

Unwanted Knight Willie Mason is also poised to join Manly as part of an overhaul of the forward pack.

Mason won't be the only forward shifting from Newcastle, with Zane Tetevano also signing on, pending an NRL clearance following off-field indiscretions. Cronulla's Siosaia Vave will also help to fill the void left by the retirement of Jason King and the loss of Glenn Stewart and Daniel Harrison.

No one said "Fellatio" was a bad thing ever though did they @Dan? Not sure about Feleti. If I had a choice between him and Merrin. I want Merrin. But If we can only have Feleti in 15 or Merrin in 16 hmmmm. I think Feleti would be a lot like Horo. In his first year at a new club, with a few things to prove he's probably a star. At other clubs the more comfortable he gets, and has nothing to prove the more the word lazy is thrown around. At Parramatta that doesn't matta. Donny Singe make em work and work hard........

I think Mateo would be a good addition; we have a lot of workers in the pack, and Mateo would provide some second phase play and an attacking threat that is lacking in the forwards at present. Add Mateo, Mason, Vave, and Tetevano and I think that's great recruitment from management.

I think Fellatio would be a good addition; we don't have a lot of wankers in the pack, and Fellatio would provide some second phase play and an attacking treat that is licking in the forwards at present. Add Fellatio, Willie, Poofoo Valve, and Tits'nvago and I think that's great recruitment from management.

Snake said:
I think Mateo would be a good addition; we have a lot of workers in the pack, and Mateo would provide some second phase play and an attacking threat that is lacking in the forwards at present. Add Mateo, Mason, Vave, and Tetevano and I think that's great recruitment from management.

I think Fellatio would be a good addition; we don't have a lot of wankers in the pack, and Fellatio would provide some second phase play and an attacking treat that is licking in the forwards at present. Add Fellatio, Willie, Poofoo Valve, and Titsnvago and I think that's great recruitment from management.

I remember early in his career at parra that he was a pretty good ball player. haven't seen much of it lately although I think he was a bit underutilised at the warriors. isn't exactly young, but has had a rather injury free career. not notied for his defence, more of a mid field individualist. could recapture some of his ability at manly.

MadMarcus said:
Any chance we could lure Alan Tongue out of retirement? I think fellatio would go much better with Tongue than without.

I would love to see Ron Coote in the mix as well

sapphire coast sea eagle said:
I remember early in his career at parra that he was a pretty good ball player. haven't seen much of it lately although I think he was a bit underutilised at the warriors. isn't exactly young, but has had a rather injury free career. not notied for his defence, more of a mid field individualist. could recapture some of his ability at manly.
Yeah he never realised his potential, he could have been great if he had the right work ethic. I think he is overweight and lazy; hopefully, he sees this as a chance to achieve something and works his arse off - otherwise he will be a so so signing that doesn't offer much. It he does the hard work, then he could be a great addition - let's hope this is the case.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6