Feeling Relaxed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane link said:
Mr Seaegles.....as I have said before mate, you need a HUGE dose of positivity....when our team runs out tomorrow they are Manly, we are Manly and we cop the good times and the bad times right on the chin.

Let me tell you I am an expert, I have followed the Eagles since I was 8 (1963) and then really full on from 1972, so I have seen the highs and many many of the lows.

But as I say above WE ARE MANLY!!

The side that runs out tomorrow needs our support and our respect, I for one will be giving them every ounce of that I have!!

Great post Mark!!
I will be chearing our Manly as hard as ever and booing Chockers and the refs as hard as ever today.The fairweather fans will be in hybernation,but it's up to all the others to support our club.I won't be there in person today but most definetily in spirit.After the joy of 2008,I feel I owe my club a lifetime of support....

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Frogz link said:
I can smell the biggest upset in semi final history on tomorrow.
No one knows what Des and the boys are up to and its all gone quiet.

Cmon Eagles give it to these chokers. I dont care if we dont win another game in the finals(i do really) but id love to help to kick these bums out.

I am with you there. I reckon Des will have the boys up for this one. If we can rattle their forwards early and put pressure on Soward, we are a big chance. As long as the boys have a dig, I will be happy

Lol, i feel alot more relaxed to now....mmm quick rub and alls good :eek:

There's no pressure on Manly because we are written off by the critics. On the other hand the Dragons also know that and the chokers tag and the fear of losing might mess with their heads.

Admittedly I was extremely disappointed last week and posted some **** that hopefully comes back to bite me. I should never post directly after a game like last week.

Im relaxed because im a realist and i know we are f*cked no chance.They will be to classy all over the park.They will finish there sets and wont let us out of our half of the field,i cant even see us scoring any points....yeh i know sounds pessimistic but its the truth were f*cked...hey guys not far off the mark on this one.....FUC* YOU ALL

Im relaxed because im a realist and i know we are f*cked no chance.They will be to classy all over the park.They will finish there sets and wont let us out of our half of the field,i cant even see us scoring any points....yeh i know sounds pessimistic but its the truth were f*cked...hey guys not far off the mark on this one.....FUC* YOU ALL

Dan please just ban Mr seagles as its quite clear he just wants to cause trouble, even with him set to ignore i have to read his dribble in other peoples quotes lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8