Feeling Relaxed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Im feeling more relaxed about this game than i have about any game all year,we have alot of players out,we are not expected to win and all the pressure is on the Dragons imo,especially with them trying to avoid the chokers tag yet again,on the same token i feel bad if watmough cant play,but is anyone else feeling calm?If we lose its expected if we win ,Bonus.

I wouldn't use the word calm - more like apathetic. I really don't think the team can go all the way (even if we beat St George) so I just worry about further injuries and/or brain snaps (ala Matai) for the beginning of next season.

Im relaxed because im a realist and i know we are f*cked no chance.They will be to classy all over the park.They will finish there sets and wont let us out of our half of the field,i cant even see us scoring any points....yeh i know sounds pessimistic but its the truth were f*cked...

mr seagles link said:
Im relaxed because im a realist and i know we are f*cked no chance.They will be to classy all over the park.They will finish there sets and wont let us out of our half of the field,i cant even see us scoring any points....yeh i know sounds pessimistic but its the truth were f*cked...

Who are you? And why are you on a Manly Supporters forum?

Rusty, it's a by-product of the club's site being closed. They realized that there are just way to many dickheads posting this negative crap on the the official site.  They've all drifted over here bringing their negative **** with them.  It's just a pity there's no third tier site for these losers.   

I can smell the biggest upset in semi final history on tomorrow.
No one knows what Des and the boys are up to and its all gone quiet.

Cmon Eagles give it to these chokers. I dont care if we dont win another game in the finals(i do really) but id love to help to kick these bums out.

In the back of everyones mind im sure there is this little glimmer of 'what if we sneak up and snatch the win'. If not only just to piss of Phil 'Manly shouldn't even be there we'll see that on Sunday' Gould.

A loss and it's well expected. A win and we've had possibly one of the biggest wins in the clubs history. Theres nothing to be nervous about, we've nothing to lose.

Flip link said:
In the back of everyones mind im sure there is this little glimmer of 'what if we sneak up and snatch the win'. If not only just to piss of Phil 'Manly shouldn't even be there we'll see that on Sunday' Gould.

A loss and it's well expected. A win and we've had possibly one of the biggest wins in the clubs history. Theres nothing to be nervous about, we've nothing to lose.
i totally agree flip, well said.

Mr Seaegles.....as I have said before mate, you need a HUGE dose of positivity....when our team runs out tomorrow they are Manly, we are Manly and we cop the good times and the bad times right on the chin.

Let me tell you I am an expert, I have followed the Eagles since I was 8 (1963) and then really full on from 1972, so I have seen the highs and many many of the lows.

But as I say above WE ARE MANLY!!

The side that runs out tomorrow needs our support and our respect, I for one will be giving them every ounce of that I have!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Mr Seaegles.....as I have said before mate, you need a HUGE dose of positivity....when our team runs out tomorrow they are Manly, we are Manly and we cop the good times and the bad times right on the chin.

Let me tell you I am an expert, I have followed the Eagles since I was 8 (1963) and then really full on from 1972, so I have seen the highs and many many of the lows.

The side that runs out tomorrow needs our support and our respect, I for one will be giving them every ounce of that I have!!

come on mate we all know you were 13 in in 1963?

How those Beatles albums going?

Relaxed and strangely enough quietly confident i cant wait to get there tommorow and for the doubters please dont bother watching if you think our players are so hopeless that they cant get the job done and make sure whoever is going tommorow get down early to support our NYC boys .. COMMEEEE ONNNNN MANNNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After tonight, who knows? I'm going out to Kograh, I do expect a thrashing, but I'll be there to support my team.

Mark from Brisbane link said:

Me too. Onya Mark, great to see some positivity instead of doom & gloom. A loyal fan sticks with their team through thick and thin - wish a few more would do just that. Go Manly!!

Well last night i was at the Warringah Mall movies and Jason king was there seeing the same movie as i was with a friend of his.

I got a quick word with him as he was going in- must says thanks to him for not just brushing me off.

He said the boys are ready and said foran was still in very big doubt for tommorrow

Wonder if that is an omen for today?

Will we wait and see

Good luck boys - do the jumper proud.

DSM5 link said:
Rusty, it's a by-product of the club's site being closed. They realized that there are just way to many dickheads posting this negative crap on the the official site.  They've all drifted over here bringing their negative s**t with them.  It's just a pity there's no third tier site for these losers.   

Its a balancing act, certainly the official forum has been good for this site in a number of ways, it has bought a number of great people over. But and this is a big but... we also have to have this drivel from Mr Seaeagle.

The reality is,we go in massive underdogs,and have/are given virtually no chance.That may be so,but,if the team turns up REALLY ready to play,anything can happen.All it takes is an injury or 2 to a couple of the dragqueens,a couple of the usual dodgy refs calls going our way(for a change),and a couple of flashes of brilliance from our guys,and it's possible.Much as I dislike the rorters,I think if we show as much guts as they did last night,and are still within striking distance at the end......who knows!!

I'm feeling relaxed. Can't say I feel confident but I have faith that our boys will play hard and tough and with pride, whatever the result.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=185245.msg293179#msg293179 date=1284176653]
Rusty, it's a by-product of the club's site being closed. They realized that there are just way to many dickheads posting this negative crap on the the official site.  They've all drifted over here bringing their negative s**t with them.  It's just a pity there's no third tier site for these losers.   

Its a balancing act, certainly the official forum has been good for this site in a number of ways, it has bought a number of great people over. But and this is a big but... we also have to have this drivel from Mr Seaeagle.
[/quote]
I don't think seagles has anything to do with the closing of the official site, don't recall ever seeing him over there. His ilk can pop up anywhere on forums and are more likely to disappear when ignored.

As for the game, I'm looking forward to it. Can't make it to the ground but should be right to get to next week's match, come on Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6