Fearless Signing Prediction Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In years gone by I’d ring my old mate Crusher and he’d give me a few tidbits but we haven’t spoken since he deserted us in 2011 ( I still have his old mobile number but I’m sure that’s changed since then).
Ring him anyway you never know you could get the goss

In years gone by I’d ring my old mate Crusher and he’d give me a few tidbits but we haven’t spoken since he deserted us in 2011 ( I still have his old mobile number but I’m sure that’s changed since then).
Friendship is important, I think it is time you got back in contact

Don't drink and type kids....paying for it this morning >.<

Guess I was a little happier than I thought at the prospect of the Broncs wooden spoon
We have all been guilty of being drunk and depressed in control of a keyboard at some stage this season. Adds to the colour and gives us a reason to log in when we really don’t want to read the match reports.

Fearless you say? I have a wild idea.

Trade the Eels dce for Dylan Brown? In a typical eels fashion they would jump at the chance to get an expired manly player and pay his mega contract, while we could get brown for a fair price. This could be beneficial in three ways.
1. Save our salary cap​
2. Stuff the eels salary cap​
3. We get to see a cheap (yet highly entertaining and controlled) halves pairing of Dylan Brown and Keiran Foran w/ Schuster at lock. Then in 2022/23 (and when foz is injured) we have the succession half pairing locked in w/ Dylan Brown and Schuster.​

The eels form, attack and also their defence on Dylan Brown's edge has died whenever Dylan Brown has not played

Whatever we do we need another hooker. We need 2 genuine hookers in the squad. Even if Faniu comes back, won't be playing 80 mins straight away. Crocker and Cust won't work imo, need a genuine hooker who can offer crisp passing and tackle and have some footy smarts - know when to run or pass, blind side or open side. We have lost so much in the hooker this year cannot happen again next year!
We let the best one go

Has speed. Like the idea. And one of Maumalo or Fusitua. They might not get a look in next year. The warriors current wingers are doing a fine job for them. Plus they have a 6ft 5 runs like the wind Fijian waiting in the wings(Excuse the pun)
Bit tough getting the NZ players to relocate to Australia on unders,especially those two who left the Warriors early this season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4