Fatty's questions to Tooves last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Daddycool08 said:
I wonder who Fatty will go for this Sunday. He played for both clubs and won a gf with Manly.

Tough one.

One of the teams he would die for.

The other he dies of embarrassment when his time there is mentioned.

Yes, I'm sure his two years at the Two-Dadsters being coached by the likes of Rusty Tampax, far outweighs playing 11 years with the Club he grew up supporting and captained to a premiership....was your post a gee-up by any chance DC08?

Dunno about the dates exactly but that tour game vs the GB team was definitely the first time tooves appeared, looking about 13. Spikey game with some lumpy pommie pluguglies trying to disfigure his angelic (yet to be cruelled and cauliflowered) looks. leigh crooks was one who sparked a brawl at some point.

p

Fair dinkum though, Fatty's footy show needs a compete makeover. He couldn't interview his way out of a paper bag. Deserves some deference of course, his years at Manly were great, the best years of his life.

Come to think of it, Channel Nein needs a complete makeover. But where do you start ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Fair dinkum though, Fatty's footy show needs a compete makeover. He couldn't interview his way out of a paper bag. Deserves some deference of course, his years at Manly were great, the best years of his life.

Come to think of it, Channel Nein needs a complete makeover. But where do you start ?

Gyngell

Fatty lost me when he laid the boot into Brett before he had even gone to court.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8