Fatty's questions to Tooves last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez, good one Fatty, aksing Tooves about Brett's absence and forcing his hand in response, like we wanted the Roosters to know Brett has the flu (I know I didn't want to know that either!), couldn't he have been a bit more subtle with his questions?

Crusher_Cleal said:
Geez, good one Fatty, aksing Tooves about Brett's absence and forcing his hand in response, like we wanted the Roosters to know Brett has the flu (I know I didn't want to know that either!), couldn't he have been a bit more subtle with his questions?

It could possibly be a smokescreen and no flu as he is not comfortable in that sort of environment.

Daddycool08 said:
I wonder who Fatty will go for this Sunday. He played for both clubs and won a gf with Manly.

Tough one.

One of the teams he would die for.

The other he dies of embarrassment when his time there is mentioned.

Paul Shaw played the 1987 GF for Manly not Toovey.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-coach-geoff-toovey-builds-his-sea-eagles-in-his-own-image-as-a-tough-leader/story-fndv31ch-1226729085576
BOB Fulton remembers plucking teenager Geoff Toovey from the Manly lower grades on a Wednesday night in 1988 to make his first-grade debut against Great Britain. The smallest player on the field, which remained the case for the majority of his memorable playing career, Toovey didn’t just play halfback, he starred, finishing with the man of the match award.

Everyone says Toovey made his debut in that game Manly vs Britain at Brookie but this http://www.marathonstadium.com/showthread.php?8442-Tour-Match-vs-Great-Britain has the date as Tuesday June 7th & by then Toovey had apparently already played 2 first grade games for Manly in 1988 including starting the game as #7 against the Gold Coast on June 5th. http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/MTQtMTIzLTQtLS0tLS01MDUtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0=

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/DKDVTpzZmIM[/video]

Who says he has the flu, he may be getting treatment for the hammy, maybe they left him at home as a mind game. he may have had the virus for 2 days and is almost over it with 2 more days to go. Dont sweat the small **** people

Fatty has every right to ask where one of the major draw cards is. He also has a job to do

Sheikheagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:

It could possibly be a smokescreen and no flu as he is not comfortable in that sort of environment.

I think you could be right.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brett shunted the footy show. I don't think there's a lot of love between Brett and fatty after that first footy show in 2009

CAMBO said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Brett shunted the footy show. I don't think there's a lot of love between Brett and fatty after that first footy show in 2009

This.

bob dylan said:
CAMBO said:

This.

He wasnt at the fan day at darling harbour yesterday either

Call it a long shot, but I did notice something up with brett in his latest interview on the MWS site. Constantly coughing and sucking down water.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Snake-keeps-faith-in-Manly-culture/85537

CAMBO said:

I'd say you're on the money.

What is the purpose of the Lunch and the Footy Show:huh:

I can see the benefit of the Fan Day at Darling Harbour, but the other two events are ridiculous, and a real intrusion into the preparation of the two Teams :mad:

NRL should ditch them ASAP, as there is nothing new in the interviews and watching the Players eat cold meals is not entertainment.:dodgy:

Dally M event should showcase the Teams, as they are the two best Teams of the Year - then leave them alone :idea:

HappilyManly said:
Dally M event should showcase the Teams, as they are the two best Teams of the Year - then leave them alone :idea:

I watched the Dally Ms. Unfortunately Manly must not have had a very good year this year. I'm assuming it's a Souths v Roosters GF right?

bones said:
CAMBO said:

I'd say you're on the money.

Maybe, maybe not? He did the interview for the Footy Show after the court case finished so he can't hate the show too much.

Also as Bob said, Fatty's only asking a question which he needs to. If it's the other way round people would expect it to be asked of Roosters

MadMarcus said:
HappilyManly said:

I watched the Dally Ms. Unfortunately Manly must not have had a very good year this year. I'm assuming it's a Souths v Roosters GF right?

yeah missed the 8 unfortunately. Only 1 player worthy of a nomination. We obviously need a wholesale clean-out of players an coach.

MadMarcus said:
I'm sure i read in the paper that its Storm V Roosters? After all, Cooper Crunkhead is the best player out there !

For this big one i think Brett wants to do his talking 'on the field', not on mind numbing ridiculous footy tv shows.

He said as much in respect of his previous trouble with the media in his interview with Gus Gould.

I cannot bring myself to watch that utter deplorable rubbish on Nein. I do however watch 'the game plan'. on One. At least they actually talk about the footy in a quasi sensible manner . . . . .

Just saw the bit the original post was about, can't really understand where the topic came tbh

Fatty said Choc and Brett weren't there and asked why, didn't push a thing

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4