Fans savage Manly Sea Eagles after suffering heavy loss to Sydney Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nothing wrong with giving them a serve if they play like pea hearts.
We're all back next week cheering them on.

I think the head office believes that most manly fans are simpletons who don’t take notice of what’s going on at the club and will just blindly support the side in maroon and white while eating sausage rolls. They fail to realise that the majority of Manly fans are passionate, well informed and have supported the club because of its culture and history. The average manly fan isn’t some teeny bopper chick who thinks James Tedesco is hot, it’s a multi generational fan who’s whole family is still pissed off Tooves got fired and the club turned its back on their favourite players.

I'm with those who won't ever boo Manly but I understand how all fans vent differently. I was more sad and numb than anything. It was clear the team had no answer from start to finish. The worst thing is that at the moment there is no light at the end of this tunnel, just a another brick wall to crash into.
The Penns have a lot to answer for.
The club needs to go into damage control and fix this mess.
If anyone knows what we fans can do, please share your ideas. I've got my torch ready to fight them on the beaches with the passion of a 40 year Manly supporter.

I do not recall being so unenthusiastic about Manly playing since the Northern Eagles days. I don't think I would have booed at half time yesterday, I would have just left. But I have absolutely no issue with the team being booed. You put in such a meek display you deserve that.

I'm not a fan who can't handle a loss. I've watched games where we've been outclassed, but we've put in, and battled and battled, but just couldn't get the job done, mainly though lack of skill, not lack of effort.

I coach a junior soccer team, and we play against teams like the Emerging Jets (ie the kids who will play for the Newcastle Jets in the A-League), my advice to them is always, don't get beaten through lack of effort. Being outplayed or having the other team more skilful....well, that happens, but never lose through not trying. Or putting in 1/2 efforts.

For me the "booing" is a bad thing and all supporters should think before doing it. I get that everyone is pissed at the team/coach and I am very disappointed with the whole thing as well but once you start "booing" a team, where does it stop?
Sorry to disagree but they are professional footballers. They are paid a lot of money. It cost a lot of money to take a family to Brookie. You expect to see your team at a home game a least trying their best. I would have rather saved my money and watched the local under 10s run around down at the park!

I'm with those who won't ever boo Manly but I understand how all fans vent differently. I was more sad and numb than anything. It was clear the team had no answer from start to finish. The worst thing is that at the moment there is no light at the end of this tunnel, just a another brick wall to crash into.
If anyone knows what we fans can do, please share your ideas. I've got my torch ready to fight them on the beaches with the passion of a 40 year Manly supporter.

Love you Nicci, love those words!!

This mess isn’t just at the feet of ONE person, despite what most on here say, it’s rotten from the top to the bottom.

Im with you NICCIPOPS, all the way lol

A crowd of just over 9000 on a sunny Sunday arvo in school holidays says a lot about what the fans think about the team's performances.

My row in the Fulton / Menzies stand is usually full of members like me but yesterday there was about 5 of us with 3 randoms and the rest of the seats empty.

FWIW, I didn't boo them and it was way less than what they copped at halftime against the Tigers.

I don't think I have ever seen so many people leave the game as early as they did yesterday, each time the roosters scored in the second half a whole bunch of people just up and left. I also couldn't believe that the Ken Arthurson stand was pretty much empty yesterday. It wasn't closed as there were a handful of people there but 80% empty. It's getting very sad @:(

For me the "booing" is a bad thing and all supporters should think before doing it. I get that everyone is pissed at the team/coach and I am very disappointed with the whole thing as well but once you start "booing" a team, where does it stop?
Where does it stop ?
I will tell you where it stops
As soon as they stop fcking with our proud winning culture
When the winning starts the Whinging and booing stops
What are you expecting a standing ovation LOL

Where does it stop ?
I will tell you where it stops
As soon as they stop fcking with our proud winning culture
When the winning starts the Whinging and booing stops
What are you expecting a standing ovation LOL
You missed my point and as if anyone would expect a "standing ovation" on yesterdays game, FMD!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8