Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Dylan goes back to 5/8 then we will go backwards. He makes poor decisions under pressure, often dies with the ball and has a very limited kicking game.

We would be better off with Schuster or to look elsewhere if Schuster is to stay on the edge.

That wasn't as big an issue in the back end of 2019 and early 2020 and Dylan was improving.

Schuster will not be playing 5/8 any time soon as a permanent gig that is for sure. (Still many issues with his overall game, his weight and still very limited in many respects but understandable at such a young age and will improve)

Inspired us tonight. The whole group went up a gear when he came in and started slicing them apart.
Agree, seems to be really growing into the 14 role, especially defensively.
Really relying on the coach to read the game and getting you on at the right time.

My first post. Was not a fan of Walker at 14, particularly at the expense of Lawton who I rate. The last 3 weeks Walker has grown on me - more gritty and less flashy, which is what we will need for finals football. As others have mentioned on another thread, Lawton may need to find most of his minutes from Croker towards the end of each half.

That wasn't as big an issue in the back end of 2019 and early 2020 and Dylan was improving.

Schuster will not be playing 5/8 any time soon as a permanent gig that is for sure. (Still many issues with his overall game, his weight and still very limited in many respects but understandable at such a young age and will improve)
I think Schuster would go very well as a centre. Think Bradman Best with much better hands, and better defence.

Walker was good yesterday, cant see Schuster getting closer to the halves than lock unless he undergoes a real transformation and leans up a lot - not that I think that would be positive for his game.

Walker was good yesterday, cant see Schuster getting closer to the halves than lock unless he undergoes a real transformation and leans up a lot - not that I think that would be positive for his game.

Until Schuster is able to be given the room and less work he will continue to not reach his potential. Cliff Lyons had the same problem when he was shunted into lock in several games. Its not a transformation that the kid needs. Its opportunity in a position he is best suited for. In both games he has been given in the 5/8 position he has performed brilliantly. Until we see him in that position, to assess him regarding the question of suitability is futile. We forget too easily the fact this kid won best player for a couple of seasons in the junior grade competitions in the 5/8 position. Its regrettable that Foran is there not because Foran is a problem in himself because he is performing admirably. Its just that we have two outstanding five eighths in the side and one has to fill in elsewhere in a position that does not display his best talents.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8