Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Since Des made the controversial call to put Dylan Walker in the 14 role we've done OK in the main.

Played 11, won 10, lost 1 (Storm), points for 463, against 170.

(In R 17 he played half, not 14)
My favourite quote about statistics is:
"Often stats are used like a drunk uses a light post... for support rather than for illumination".

My favourite quote about statistics is:
"Often stats are used like a drunk uses a light post... for support rather than for illumination".
Mine is:
"Stats are like mini skirts, sure they can look good and show you a lot but hide the best bits"

Mine is:
"Stats are like mini skirts, sure they can look good and show you a lot but hide the best bits"
Perspective time

Spring is in the air and mini skirts will be every where

And the best bit is ....

The best is yet to come for Dynamic Dylan Walker !!!

I must watch a totally different game or have no idea on rugby league. I need to watch the replay again to see all these times this week or last week that Walker stifled the attack. Again I will say very easy to say yet generally no proof. And if he did take the line on - do any of us know if that was planned to get us to a point on the field to put the next play or that he was given instructions to take the line on to keep the defence second guessing. There are so many variable in play here and certainly getting us to a specific point on the field for a play they have planned is vital and he could at times be doing just what he has to. Just trying to understand - do some on here think he should be a stationary pot plant and just catch and pass lol lol?

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Since Des made the controversial call to put Dylan Walker in the 14 role we've done OK in the main.

Played 11, won 10, lost 1 (Storm), points for 463, against 170.

(In R 17 he played half, not 14)

Yeh he's not just a pretty face SER8 ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8