• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love the way he just throws up when his head comes out.......gold!

Gold.
I saw an elephant on the rampage in Thailand and it kicked, stomped, and gored the absolute crap out of one person. They are one of the most dangerous animals you could face.

If I were them I would be pissed off too, being chained up like they are in Thailand and made to walk fat tourists around. I felt so sorry for the poor buggers whilst I was there

I was on an Elephant just out of Chiang Mai when the one 2 in front decided he'd had enough and turned around and bolted back down the narrow jungle path halfway up a mountain.

To make matters worse my mahout was off the Elephant at the time with my video Camera to take some vid of me on the elephant, so I ended up by myself, on the back of this terrified elephant, going straight down the side of the hill.

After 3 days of marriage my wife thought I was going to leave her a widow in record time :)

The funniest thing (in hindsight) is the mahout came tearing down commando style straight after me, with my video camera still working all the time, So I have all the sound and a close up of the ground as he chased us :)

Fro link said:
I was on an Elephant just out of Chiang Mai when the one 2 in front decided he'd had enough and turned around and bolted back down the narrow jungle path halfway up a mountain.

To make matters worse my mahout was off the Elephant at the time with my video Camera to take some vid of me on the elephant, so I ended up by myself, on the back of this terrified elephant, going straight down the side of the hill.

After 3 days of marriage my wife thought I was going to leave her a widow in record time :)

The funniest thing (in hindsight) is the mahout came tearing down commando style straight after me, with my video camera still working all the time, So I have all the sound and a close up of the ground as he chased us :)

Dude that's what you get for having a video camera, I mean honestly, how American are you?

Who watches home videos? who?
Do you do that posing in front of something as if you are taking a photo, yet you film it?

:)

Give us the YouTube link Fro - I want to see this one!

Anyone ever see, on National Geographic, the tiger that jumped from the long grass straight on to a person sitting in a 'carriage' on the elephant's back? One enormous ferocious leap.

ManlyBacker link said:
Give us the YouTube link Fro - I want to see this one!

Anyone ever see, on National Geographic, the tiger that jumped from the long grass straight on to a person sitting in a 'carriage' on the elephant's back? One enormous ferocious leap.

What about that wild life photographer that got killed by the bears, after they found his mauled body and camera the shots show the sequence where he kept shooting all the way until the bear is on him!

Didnt say I watched it Dan, I said I had it.

I am in less than 1 % of the photos and film I take, I know what I look like. I record the places I go.

Never truly understood the video camera phenomenon apart from maybe taping the kids as they grow up, beyond that, it would be a rare occasion perhaps including umm more adult home movies that I would actually film or re-watch

Dan link said:
Never truly understood the video camera phenomenon apart from maybe taping the kids as they grow up, beyond that, it would be a rare occasion perhaps including umm more adult home movies that I would actually film or re-watch

Yes I imagine you would like to watch yourself calling out your own name during sex ;)

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178328.msg196079#msg196079 date=1220922246]

Of course

Yes I imagine you would like to watch yourself calling out your own name during sex ;)
[/quote]

I can picture Dan going at it, some drunken young hussy he's just picked up yelling out "Oh God!!"

And Dan stopping mid flight and debating her on the existence of god :)

Fro link said:
I can picture Dan going at it, some drunken young hussy he's just picked up yelling out \"Oh God!!\"

And Dan stopping mid flight and debating her on the existence of god :)

Of course not! I am willing to accept that I am close enough to a God to wear the moniker for a few hours

in 2 minute bursts

with 1 minute 46 seconds of cuddling time

[img=166x200]http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/members.nsf/0/E55B7298155D99934A25674500016574/$file/print.jpg[/img]

FAIL

He's yesterday's news but he has won one more election than Brendon Nelson and the pathetic NSW Libs couldn't beat him last year. What does that say? Iemma is bad but they were worse!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2