Factions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not to sure I wasn’t that good with factions at school maths.
Let's see;

You have three quarters and halves (two halfs to some people), although one is really a five eight. There are four players in the three quarter line, even though two are wingers and two are centres.

Some teams used to have a dummy half, but he wasn't a three quarter, he was a forward and wasn't allowed to drink with the other fractions after the game.

Most players in the team are only half as good as Tom Turbo

As usual, garbage 'journalism' by James 'Scuttlebutt' Hooper.
Jimmy “brings” is so stupid. There’s no rift between Dce and the turbos. It’s more how do they get the 7 back on the same page.

Those 3 are often together, it would be the 3 most senior players trying to make sense of things if anything.

I think this debate is solved by a simple question. I'll premise it by saying that Foran had a great year as 5/8 and was one of our two most consistent performers. Yet the team finished 11th.
Q: How can the team expect to improve unless we make significant changes?
Yes agree. He tried hard, great effort, but he is not a top 8 5/8 any more.

Jimmy “brings” is so stupid. There’s no rift between Dce and the turbos. It’s more how do they get the 7 back on the same page.

Those 3 are often together, it would be the 3 most senior players trying to make sense of things if anything.
I reckon the scum media saw an opportunity to create a division between DCE & the other players & embarked on a concerted effort (witch hunt) to bring him down.

What better way than suggesting the club's 2 most popular players don't get along with a captain who isn't popular with every member of the RL community?

It's disgusting IMO & these hacks should be punished for it.

Well I support Manly so I like them all….maybe one day you will also (support Manly that is). We could replace all 7 with another 7 & you’ll still dislike them.
Haha... woteva... we are not all blind sheep that support blokes regardless of their actions...
Do you support Manase because he plays for Manly?
I love this club but atm it is full of young blokes that have grown up thinking the sun shines out of their a**es because they have footy skills or that they don't have to follow the rules... and look where it getting them and, resultantly, us...

Haha... woteva... we are not all blind sheep that support blokes regardless of their actions...
Do you support Manase because he plays for Manly?
I love this club but atm it is full of young blokes that have grown up thinking the sun shines out of their a**es because they have footy skills or that they don't have to follow the rules... and look where it getting them and, resultantly, us...
I support Manase the footballer not the moron side. I never said I support their actions but I support the team as a whole…..you don’t seem to support anyone!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2