'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think the Doggies plight is all Baz's fault. However I also can't see him turning them around, even with next year's imports. Baz quitting Manly turned out the best thing that could have happened to us.
That doesn't fit my narrative, it really is all his fault.😂

What I will say is that Baz easily gets the dream run from the media and he also seems to get lucky with reasons popping up for media to look elsewhere rather than look at him as the reason for a loss.
Poor roster
Rule changes
Covid Breaches
Injuries

If they are going poorly next year when Burton and Addo Carr turn up, then I expect Bulldogs will put him on gardening duty like we did before his contract expires, he is a fraud with a mouth full of "in the know" footy speak and a backpack full of excuses and I always knew he was an over-rated hack.

That doesn't fit my narrative, it really is all his fault.😂

What I will say is that Baz easily gets the dream run from the media and he also seems to get lucky with reasons popping up for media to look elsewhere rather than look at him as the reason for a loss.
Poor roster
Rule changes
Covid Breaches
Injuries

If they are going poorly next year when Burton and Addo Carr turn up, then I expect Bulldogs will put him on gardening duty like we did before his contract expires, he is a fraud with a mouth full of "in the know" footy speak and a backpack full of excuses and I always knew he was an over-rated hack.
Covid breaches is a complete crock as an excuse. The players in question clearly aren't taking him or the club seriously to have such a flagrant breach.

I heard commentary giving a laundry list of players out to help soften the blow - but screw them. The team sucks, they are a disgrace, they have thrown a big middle finger to the general public by breaching the rules. Many cant work, or have limited work in this climate and these over paid pricks dont have a clue

Roll in the massive crap pool you have created with your buddy buddy approach Trent. Enjoy the spoon - an achievement you failed at here

and not a shot at you @conanu

Watched Baz's presser and you wouldn't know his team got beat by 66-0. It's not that he was positive, but I sense he was practically relieved it was over!

another classic TBaz presser... blank stare into space, Zoolsnder expressions... He’s got nothing.. and the dogs should punt him.. seriously a joke of a coach.. he couldn’t motivate a dog on heat to jump a fence let alone a footy team..
Best moment .. reporter “ Trent do you think this is one of the clubs darkest days”
Trent “ I wouldn’t go that far” haha
Reality TBaz... IT is and it holds records that will go down in the clubs darkest days... and guess what you are at the helm super coach.. great way to be remembered... LMFAO

Best moment .. reporter “ Trent do you think this is one of the clubs darkest days”
I liked that too, but to be fair to make the top 10 darkest days of the Dogs there would have to be some criminal charges or allegations of fraud/systematic cheating. If it turned out the players today were on drugs, THAT would be one of their darkest days.

1F9F5999-DBEB-49D9-8468-392040B143FE.jpeg

couldn’t help but make this, from tonight’s presser

how stoked does he look

what a flog

He spent 80 minutes talking about what the Dogs need to do...you wouldn’t have known there was another team playing. Even with 1 min to go, he said the dogs needed to complete their set to get some confidence?! Wtf?!

Job interview for the dogs :)

another classic TBaz presser... blank stare into space, Zoolsnder expressions... He’s got nothing.. and the dogs should punt him.. seriously a joke of a coach.. he couldn’t motivate a dog on heat to jump a fence let alone a footy team..
Reality TBaz... IT is and it holds records that will go down in the clubs darkest days... and guess what you are at the helm super coach.. great way to be remembered... LMFAO
That last question was a cracker ...... he’s kidding himself with his answer

Look I hoped Barrett would do well at Manly but it was obvious he wasn't up to it, by his final year.

I don't think he's a good coach, at least at this stage, but I have to give him credit for his remarks in the interview. He was realistic and didn't try to find too many excuses, and he had some that were quite legit in terms of the availability of many of his top players.

He gave Manly a good rap especially Turbo and DCE and was realistic about where his team's defensive problems were.

I'm not going to put the boot into an injured dog lying on the floor. He's trying his best, but given what he has available and given I dont think he's quite up to it at this stage, he's got quite a challenge to get the best out of this kennel.

Good luck to him. Maybe he'll keep Manly under 50 when they next meet later this season.

I liked that too, but to be fair to make the top 10 darkest days of the Dogs there would have to be some criminal charges or allegations of fraud/systematic cheating. If it turned out the players today were on drugs, THAT would be one of their darkest days.
Or visiting Coffs Harbour - anytime they visit there

or their dark turn during Super League

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8