'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just looking at the Kennel quickly I can already see the exact same narratives as we had here;

On the pro-Barrett side;
  • The blame-the-ref-and-weather faction
  • The “wait till we can play 80minutes despite only playing 40” faction
  • The “wait for the combinations to build” faction
  • The “our attack is strong, if only we hold onto the ball” faction
  • Blame the players faction

And of the anti-Barrett faction;
  • “We were mentally weak and directionless”
  • “Terrible forwards signings/lack of forward grunt”
  • “Knights, a 7th-11th quality team did that to us without Ponga”

That forum today is like a microcosm for our 2016-2018 seasons. Hope, Optimism and for some, Pessimism, yet eventually for all, Disappointment.

Watching that press conference gave some serious flashbacks.

They will win the comp with Corey Waddell.
The amount of relief I had when we got rid of Waddell. I liked him early but he is just one of the most ill-disciplined, slow tacklers I’ve seen. He just doesn’t have the bearings as to when he should stop holding on in the tackle and will give away so many six-agains. High, lazy tackler as well and inconsistent in attack with little passing game.

Haha his press conference was Barrett gold. Nothings changed. He's already complaining about the referees and its only round one. Old Baz is going to be making a call to Glen on Monday for clarification around the six again rule. He did say that's not an excuse at least six times. You'd think he would have saved that one for, i dunno, round three.

He appears to be even more handsome than when he was with us. Lovely manicured hands which he flashed in front of tbe cameras, a sun kissed complexion, perfect white teeth, and not a hair out of place.

Stay tuned for next when he goes up against the team he "guided into the grand final." Its bound to be comical.

That's all folks!
That's a pissa

The Dogs attack has improved scored more tries than they averaged last season
TB super coach

We are bad right now but we will beat the dogs and Broncs. Tge score line flattered the Broncs in the end it was like 2-0 with 20 to go.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8