Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's some players that seem to be "outsiders" in the playing group. They get along but don't have any great mates in the team. Marty always struck me as being one; Croker the opposite.
Maybe settling into a new team/city/ state has been more challenging for Bullemore than he anticipated and that is coming through in his footy?

I hope he has a cracker of a season this year :)
A great point that is often ignored when people say 'sign this guy' or 'that guy' or 'pick so and so next week'.
It's a team game and a long arduous season. Relocating interstate is big. And benchpress stats and sprint times aren't enough when it comes to picking the right people for a successful squad. Hence the value of guys like Finucane, or at Manly probably Crokes, Parker, even Harper. And in earlier times, blokes like Luke Williamson and the Wolfman. Maybe the Johns kid was signed with stuff like that in mind?

There's some players that seem to be "outsiders" in the playing group. They get along but don't have any great mates in the team. Marty always struck me as being one; Croker the opposite.
Maybe settling into a new team/city/ state has been more challenging for Bullemore than he anticipated and that is coming through in his footy?

I hope he has a cracker of a season this year :)
Condons arrival could be very good for him. Hopefully, they'll both shine this year.

I said before that I thought passion may be an issue for Bullemor, however, maybe that was the wrong word, as clearly, with his intelligence and study, he is very passionate about some things, and possibly NRL although, I hear on the grapevine that this will be his last NRL season, as he leaves to focus on his business career. Maybe a breakout year will change his mind, with a big salary increase, and Turbo is studying the same career as Bullemor.

On reflection, in 2022, he just looked lost and had minimal impact, much less than I expected, with his speed and size. Clearly Seibold had time for him at the Broncos, even though a few games and maybe he was just confused about his role under Dessie's coaching and what his role was.

He has more speed than Murray and Radley and much more than any other prop or lock for that matter, and maybe, just maybe, depending on what side he plays, with Olakau'atu on the right and Tuilagi on the left, both great off loaders, a good inside line with pace may create plenty of points. It may also create options for DCE and Shu as an outside runner between Olakau'atu and or Tuilagi.

You can agree or disagree with me in that, aside from 'the bloody bombs', which can be a lottery, the best attack is achieved in four ways:
1) Making the defending side compress, leaving space on the outside (if Bullemor can create doubt in the defensive line, this would be great)
2) Making the defending side focus on width, creating gaps on the inside (Bullemor just has to be hidden behind DCE or Shut)
3) Identifying tired or injured players where tackles may be missed (yeah normal)
4) The chip ahead, which Phil Blake did masterly and is rarely used today and given our speed out wide should be a consideration

I think the greatest thing I recall from the 70's to the 90's and even 2011, there did not appear to be any structure, except in defence. It was just 'play it as it happens'. It was great to watch.

I hope Ethan has a great year. We can only wish.

I don't think I have come across a player like Bully whereby I have no idea what sort of player he is or where he fits into our team.

He is solid and rarely makes an impact.

Between Bully, Froggy and Tuilagi they really are players that are floating within the roster without a team purpose that I can see.

Don't get me wrong we have plenty of players who's roles are clear and are underperforming or not meeting expectations but these three are just confusing and turning out a mediorce performance which in part is not their fault as I feel it comes down to coaching and selection within a team unit.

I know you need to have a few toilers and lower paid players to win a premiership but they still have a defined role which is not crucial to the ultimate team outcome with the execption of Froggy (think spine positions) but these three (there may be more in some people's minds) that show what a bog ordinary mediocre team we have become which I clearly point the blame at our owners as this has been a trend since the Penns took over and we have been through a few coaches and recruitment and CEO psoitions since then.

I want Bully and Froggy to succeed (Tuliagi can return to the Tigpies) but not in their current roles. I also want to understand what the role of Brbo is as this has been confusing for the past 3 years.

Get on a fix it properly would ya Penn and Mr Mestrov or we will continue to stew in the pool of mediocrity you have not funded and created.

I don't think I have come across a player like Bully whereby I have no idea what sort of player he is or where he fits into our team.

He is solid and rarely makes an impact.

Between Bully, Froggy and Tuilagi they really are players that are floating within the roster without a team purpose that I can see.

Don't get me wrong we have plenty of players who's roles are clear and are underperforming or not meeting expectations but these three are just confusing and turning out a mediorce performance which in part is not their fault as I feel it comes down to coaching and selection within a team unit.

I know you need to have a few toilers and lower paid players to win a premiership but they still have a defined role which is not crucial to the ultimate team outcome with the execption of Froggy (think spine positions) but these three (there may be more in some people's minds) that show what a bog ordinary mediocre team we have become which I clearly point the blame at our owners as this has been a trend since the Penns took over and we have been through a few coaches and recruitment and CEO psoitions since then.

I want Bully and Froggy to succeed (Tuliagi can return to the Tigpies) but not in their current roles. I also want to understand what the role of Brbo is as this has been confusing for the past 3 years.

Get on a fix it properly would ya Penn and Mr Mestrov or we will continue to stew in the pool of mediocrity you have not funded and created.

Yeah bully has definitely gone off lately but his not alone there. Very hard for young Ben every time he looks the goods he is injured again. If he can get his body right I really think he is going to be a solid back rower. But like his brother will he ever get his body right? 🤷‍♂️

Yeah bully has definitely gone off lately but his not alone there. Very hard for young Ben every time he looks the goods he is injured again. If he can get his body right I really think he is going to be a solid back rower. But like his brother will he ever get his body right? 🤷‍♂️
what we do know is that in terms if injuries Jakey is the black sheep of that family!

No impact from bully yesterday, the same for Toff who seems to have lost his early season impact off the bench, Woods waste of money so it looks like Lodge will get a run next week off the bench maybe Keppie.
Yeah, Bully's seemed to have gone back to his old 22 form again. Just no impact of the bench now, Seib's needs to shake it up now, Keppie and Lodge in, and what's going on with Samuela if he's playing for Manly play him in first's please....unbelievable !!.

When I watch Bullemor, got to step up
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4