Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ive been searching the interwebs & found they make a few various styles now.

I just ordered myself a pair of these:

20211025_140633.jpg

Its funny this subject came up because I was down at North Narrabeen a couple of weeks ago & saw what looked like ripple sole tracks in the sand next to the carpark but thought "nah, they don't make them any more, someone must have been here with their ugg boots on".

It’s one of the reasons I love this site. One minute we’re talking about Ethan Bullemor in a blog and the next minute it’s about boots. So funny. We can get side tracked so easily.

Anyway, I think Des may see a bit of ‘Choc’ in him in terms of attack. I’m not sure he’s a turnstile in defence like Choc could be on some occasions or the ‘Whatnow?’ with mistakes, which admittedly he greatly improved. However, until his acrimonious departure from Manly you could never question his intensity.

If Bullemor becomes a similar style to Choc, when he played at his best, he’ll become a fan favourite. I was going to say another Beaver, but that is probably reaching a bit too high at this stage, as I’m unsure of his defence.

I guess we’ll see very early in 2022 what plans Des has for him.

Still wear my rollers from the 90's. I found a new pair about 2 years ago. The new ones are a bit different to the 90s. Especially on the inside of the shoe, newer ones just no where near as comfy.

Its funny this subject came up because I was down at North Narrabeen a couple of weeks ago & saw what looked like ripple sole tracks in the sand next to the carpark but thought "nah, they don't make them any more, someone must have been here with their ugg boots on".
The narrabeen - turimetta skinheads of the 80s must be back! Maybe they never went away.

Such a good build and speed for the modern game,
He reminds me of Moses Leota or Spencer Leniu but with more speed and lateral movement.
He’s an incredible signing for our squad, we suit him and he suits us!

"It is obviously a team that most people would love to be part of – they are flying pretty high and they seem to have lots of aspirations to go better than they did last year."

This is why I'm not bothered by Manly's lack of other signing announcements, we are now in a position to pick and choose and I'm confident we've got some good things in the pipeline.

Such a good build and speed for the modern game,
He reminds me of Moses Leota or Spencer Leniu but with more speed and lateral movement.
He’s an incredible signing for our squad, we suit him and he suits us!
He is a great player blessed with all the Great attributes to suit the Modern game and Manly

He comes with amazing speed and skill and potentially will make the impact of an International class Player.

He has what it takes to be a Super Sea eagle

The moral of the story
Smart recruiting means that Manly can have class players across the park without breaking the cap

Well done to the smart one that lured him away from the Broncos

they are flying pretty high and they seem to have lots of aspirations to go better than they did last year."
The only way up is Upgrading with the addition of more potent speedy and skillful players

And the raging bull is one of them .

Nothing Dormant about this guy . He is a loaded gun with every run !

The NRL arena is a battlefield

We dont need players that just hold their own

We need players that can do some damage

We need players that make it their own and own the fcking game

We need to live up to our Legendary clubs highest standards as the Greatest club of all

Anything else is not the Great Manly that we represent !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n-jpg.19634

Nice boots . Where did you buy them from and are there comfortable to wear for long walks ?
Hey Bozo, I found the company's website (below) but couldn't seem to order from them (they're based in Perth & possibly don't deliver outside of WA):

I then found a company called Wicked Gear (also based in Perth so possible a subsidiary of the above company) who I was able to order them from:

I haven't really walked any long distances in them but remember the old black lace up ripple soles back in my school days being fairly comfortable so assume these would be the same.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4