Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Guess that it would depend where or how Bullemor could offer the most value and if Keppie , Paseka, Alioia and Marty are the preferred game day props at least initially . Taking into account that Jake will be spending some time in a form of prop role if Walker stays in his 14 ruck presence . Maybe some comparisons with B J Lawrence but probably not the best option to have him taking on the brunt of a middle role from the outset but as others have suggested , after there is some more room to move and a tiring ruck defence . Probably equally effective in the back row, and as a fill in centre if needed [ although hope that that would be rare ]

Guess that it would depend where or how Bullemor could offer the most value and if Keppie , Paseka, Alioia and Marty are the preferred game day props at least initially . Taking into account that Jake will be spending some time in a form of prop role if Walker stays in his 14 ruck presence . Maybe some comparisons with B J Lawrence but probably not the best option to have him taking on the brunt of a middle role from the outset but as others have suggested , after there is some more room to move and a tiring ruck defence . Probably equally effective in the back row, and as a fill in centre if needed [ although hope that that would be rare ]
Bullemor seems to have genuine agility, size and speed to trouble the edges....I won't be suprised if Des has him in the back row attacking the halves....his role at least initially is off the bench, pretty excited to see him in Manly colours, could potentially be a real X factor player and we need more strike in attack around the middle 3rd....

23 pages .. and the bloke hasn't even found Pittwater Rd, on the map yet ... sweet Jesu ... i hope he doesn't drop the ball or miss a tackle .. this thread could surpass the Foran Files by the end of his first game .
He looks good but Woodsie. Broncos have said that he is the 2 nd fastest player over 40 or so in the club and seems to have heaps of natural attacking ability . Don "t think that anyone is expecting him to be a word beater but looks to have the goods .Manly "s style of play should really suit what he should be able to offer with his natural footy ability . Just hope again that he can have some reasonable defensive ability as well

23 pages .. and the bloke hasn't even found Pittwater Rd, on the map yet ... sweet Jesu ... i hope he doesn't drop the ball or miss a tackle .. this thread could surpass the Foran Files by the end of his first game.
Well, you made similar proclamations about Saab, and we all know how that turned out. It isn't astrophysics. People are excited that we are signing talented young players with loads of speed. More monkey science, methinks.

I really like the signing BUT........ if he is good as some are saying in this thread then why hasn't he a) played more first grade; b) become a permanent in the Broncos starting side? The cream always rises to the top.

I really like the signing BUT........ if he is good as some are saying in this thread then why hasn't he a) played more first grade; b) become a permanent in the Broncos starting side? The cream always rises to the top.
I would day that at some clubs bit the bongos have been a basket case for a while.

Take Walker as an example or Reece Walsh. Also if you look at our recruitment history it is full of "non risers" like Saab, Garrick etc

23 pages .. and the bloke hasn't even found Pittwater Rd, on the map yet ... sweet Jesu ... i hope he doesn't drop the ball or miss a tackle .. this thread could surpass the Foran Files by the end of his first game .
I see where you are coming from feathered friend

But I see more than his raw attributes of power , speed, skill and dynamic footwork

I also see that the Raging Bull has belief and confidence to stand on his own two feet and not fall form his perch and miss tackles or drop the ball . The raging Bull shall not fall but only soar to great heights

There is no formidable force on the footy field than an athlete that possess super natural ability and super confidence to execute their greatness and execute the opposition

23 pages is just the start of writing his chapters of greatness into the Manly history books

Bring on 2022

Bring on the the Raging Bull !!!

This clip has probably already been posted, sorry - but I just came across it. Bullemor has the potential to really add some serious strike to our pack.
Strike is the key word here

We do not want to be a one man Turbo Strike team

The Raging Bull has serious strike attributes .

Nothing passive about this boy . He is all about the modern game of superior speed and Power .

I see where you are coming from feathered friend

But I see more than his raw attributes of power , speed, skill and dynamic footwork

I also see that the Raging Bull has belief and confidence to stand on his own two feet and not fall form his perch and miss tackles or drop the ball . The raging Bull shall not fall but only soar to great heights

There is no formidable force on the footy field than an athlete that possess super natural ability and super confidence to execute their greatness and execute the opposition

23 pages is just the start of writing his chapters of greatness into the Manly history books

Bring on 2022

Bring on the the Raging Bull !!!

No you don't

.. where I was coming from is very simple .. never mentioned his talent, ability, favorite desert or preferred undies colour ... just observed that we have filled 23 pages of content for a bloke that hasn't even driven down the Pacific Highway yet ... we have players that have been here for 10 years that don't even have a thread .. if that is not worth a mention ... then carry on

PSS .. Personally I'm excited .. looks like a footy player

No you don't

.. where I was coming from is very simple .. never mentioned his talent, ability, favorite desert or preferred undies colour ... just observed that we have filled 23 pages of content for a bloke that hasn't even driven down the Pacific Highway yet ... we have players that have been here for 10 years that don't even have a thread .. if that is not worth a mention ... then carry on

PSS .. Personally I'm excited .. looks like a footy player
Everything new is exciting on a footy forum!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8