Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Against popular opinion id still start Schuster on the bench. Bullemore and Olakau-atu start on backrow.
That's fair enough as an option Robbo - I was almost the same with another option of Jake into front row, Bull left edge backrow, and Schu at lock as this could open up his attacking skills on both edges , not just resigned to the left....and a bustling Bull off Foran could work a treat...

That's fair enough as an option Robbo - I was almost the same with another option of Jake into front row, Bull left edge backrow, and Schu at lock as this could open up his attacking skills on both edges , not just resigned to the left....and a bustling Bull off Foran could work a treat...
I think would make Jake more effective as well

Thank you

Matt Parcell

Saw him play a few games up here and when Manly signed him I thought he’d be the next big thing.

WRONG
He's doing well in England and looks to be enjoying it by the look of his insta. Quite the contrast to Manase's instagram.

13 role just seems to have changed too much in recent seasons to get the best value of of Josh [ Schuster ] . Bullemor while showing serious promise still has to acquit himself to nail a starting position let alone a bench role . And no doubting his versatility also but again doubt if he will be an automatic inclusion even if he impresses in the only 2022 trial . If foz 's body and form holds out , would still expect Josh to continue his 2 nd row role .

Footnote to Matty Parcell , think that he experienced a few injury setbacks during his Manly stint so that certainly did not help his progress . Then the option to mainly go with API as the Manly 9 so would have been 2 nd in line then . Still rated him a good footy player with above average attacking ability and apparently showing that ability in the S L

We need Schuster to start at 6 next year and find out as the season progresses if he can lead us to the GF or not .We can always revert back to Foran if it is not working but the more he plays in the forwards the more he looses some of the many skills he's got .Do not forget the other clubs who are struggling to find a 6 will be tempting him to come across and play there .They will be lining up in 2023 .
Anyway Des will have the final say of where they will all be playing next year and can only hope is a winning combination .Cannot wait for 2022 to kick off .

I can't help but see this kid as an Olam type centre. He is quick and strong and front rowers can't run around fullbacks whereas this kid has. That's where Id be giving him a crack.

Bull is plugging a hole until Schu is fit, but could his best role be as a Brenton Lawrence type in the prop rotation?
Would be handy to have a prop with his leg speed.
Like for like swap with Corey Waddell. Probably.in and out of the lineup. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8