Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I play golf with a bloke who’s son played Nudgee 1st 15 with Bullemor. Really intelligent and respectful kid apparently. Perfect culture fit for us and not so for the Broncs. Lots of upside and tbh I’m surprised he’s not got more game time for the Broncs. Then again Kevvie is coaching so not that surprised. I do wonder the truth to this tho as Ikin and DD I doubt would want to lose him, unless they are getting a solid forward leader in exchange……
Mmmm I wonder !!

With Glenn retiring this looks more like manager trying to use our offer to squeeze a bit more out the Broncos. Doubt they would want to lose a fwd with one retiring. Not getting excited about this until it's confirmed, he does seem to be very athletic for a big body so has potential.

This is very meaty issue but I think we have got the bull by the horns ,I have never heard so much bull shyte in my life !! I think the media is just milking this for all its worth .
Ethan is just like a bull in a china shop and by chewing the cud on it here on ST's we run the risk of making him some sort of sacred cow!!
On the other hand I guess you never know with this recruit we could really hit the bulls-eye ,in fact if he really finds the grass greener here and plays well he could become a real cash cow .
This probably won't happen as the Donkeys will fence him in ,and we should just moooove on otherwise , I mean we can keep talking about this till the cows come home .

I'll let myself out

Last edited:
This is very meaty issue but I think we have got the bull by the horns ,I have never heard so much bull shyte in my life !! I think the media is just milking this for all its worth .
Ethan is just like a bull in a china shop and by chewing the cud on it here on ST's we run the risk of making him sort sort of sacred cow!!
On the other hand I guess you never know with this recruit we could really hit the bulls-eye ,in fact if he really finds the grass greener here and plays well he could become a real cash cow .
This probably won't happen as the Donkeys will fence him in ,and we should just moooove on otherwise I mean we can keep talking about this till the cows come home .

I'll let myself out
I can't take this bull ane mor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4