Enough BS - Time to move Forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Depends on how you define happy endings .
stripping damon wayans jr GIF

Hmm the happy endings in my dreams often look something like this. The reality of life is somewhat different.

Mr Penn is doing his utmost to get rid of as many Manly men as possible.

He will be the most "Manly" man in the club soon enough.
Penn is not Manly…..he’s a pasty little pig. Reminds me of John Wayne Gacy & we all know what he was into!

Mr Penn is doing his utmost to get rid of as many Manly men as possible.

He will be the most "Manly" man in the club soon enough.
His preference is North Shore men, like himself. Or like Jack Hughman, who also went to the same school as Satnip.

You would think he would have learnt last time around. Apparently not.

You dream of a cowboy stripper playing with his guns ?
Each to their own good luck to you sir

The key difference is between dreaming of, and dreaming of being "one", I guess. But I can assure you that my days of role playing a cowboy stripper are well behind me. Even on a float down Oxford St. There are some things that are better imagined and not seen.

Pretty important to get or finalize the coaching or new coaching roles in place A S A P or relatively soon . Won 't provide some automatic stability but at least will allow especially the playing squad and also the supporter base to focus more on the future path for the club and start to put some distance from the past couple of weeks of disruption and mini drama . Footy players and just like supporters come from all walks of life and circumstances and as long as they are not individually crossing the line or directing bringing the game or their club into disrepute , just better to let things pass

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4