Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What the hell man?

This is total b/s!!!!

Canadian astronauts no longer free to rob and kill with abandon in space or on the moon​

Buried deep within the legislation implementing Canada’s 2022 federal budget is a Criminal Code amendment that would explicitly extend Canadian criminal jurisdiction to the cosmos.

“A Canadian crew member who, during a space flight, commits an act or omission outside Canada that if committed in Canada would constitute an indictable offence is deemed to have committed that act or omission in Canada,” reads the measure included in Bill C-19, the 443-page document implementing the provisions of the 2022 federal budget.

What the hell man?

This is total b/s!!!!

Canadian astronauts no longer free to rob and kill with abandon in space or on the moon​

Buried deep within the legislation implementing Canada’s 2022 federal budget is a Criminal Code amendment that would explicitly extend Canadian criminal jurisdiction to the cosmos.

“A Canadian crew member who, during a space flight, commits an act or omission outside Canada that if committed in Canada would constitute an indictable offence is deemed to have committed that act or omission in Canada,” reads the measure included in Bill C-19, the 443-page document implementing the provisions of the 2022 federal budget.

I saw this and thought ****, another plan foiled.

What the hell man?

This is total b/s!!!!

If they want to try it on they'll have the Australian Space Force to deal with. Beam me up Dutton.

maxresdefault.jpg

I used to have a lawnmowing/gardening business about 10 years ago. I swear, I was sure this sorta shiit happened.

*click twice to get the volume. Buggered if I know why the link is written in Chinese?
Maybe the commies are onto me.:p

So should ST introduce a Wet Dream waffle award for the dick of the week?
Or could be for the most waffling post of the week!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4