Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, I think we've reached peak capitalism.

I ordered a few things from amazon and today this box arrived. I thought it was quite light, and once opened, the pic shows all that was in it.....

9PsXR57.jpg

like... all that for 2 batteries??

0kvKC3q.jpg

The revolution will be televised!

I ordered a few things from amazon and today this box arrived. I thought it was quite light, and once opened, the pic shows all that was in it.....

9PsXR57.jpg

0kvKC3q.jpg

What I find boggling is that you thought ordering just 2 batteries from Amazon was the best option. Can't be that cold outside

Oh just saw wherever you said "some" things ..

Forget me, I'll go back to the crossword

What I find boggling is that you thought ordering just 2 batteries from Amazon was the best option. Can't be that cold outside

Oh just saw wherever you said "some" things ..

Forget me, I'll go back to the crossword

Noooooooo I just saw your edit after I finished typing a reply!

I'm owed 50 seconds! lol

9PsXR57.jpg

0kvKC3q.jpg

Probably for stacking purposes, but presented like this, it does look ridiculous.

Olympics....

Aust mixed doubles curling team beat.... Canada! You won't get a much bigger upset than that.

The aust coach is none other than the Canadian guy (John Morris) they were up against!

I'd go on about the 2 medals aust won but yer just a gaggle of grumpy boomers.

This looks a bit like a sea eagle to me....
SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES Crombie has won photographer of the year for the second time in a row at the annual Press Photographer of the Year Awards.
The Inpho photographer’s work was described by the judges as “the outstanding portfolio of the awards”.
He received three category awards – first prize in Nature and the Environment, for what the judges coined as “picture of the year”, ‘Murmuration’ which beautifully captured a starling murmuration creating the shape of a bird over Lough Ennell.

fl581tjxeacfirh-390x285.jpeg

weather...

snow...rain...lovely sunshine...now show

wtf weather gods, sort yourselves out! gotta walk the dog in a couple of hours so hit us with some sunshine then, eh.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8