Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1626310486334.png

Nice. I have this weird thing when I can’t sleep where I watch a webcam that has bears catching salmon. Love it! Probably wouldn’t work for Canadians due to the bears in the street thing 🥴

Not so great for the Salmon! (lol)

that bear (looked about 3 years old) was helping itself to some grass then got a bit lost and eventually ran away.

One also got into the neighbours car (don't leave food out, sheesh) but luckily did no damage.
We don't call the 'conservation' department as they are a bit too quick on the trigger, ironically. tis about the 4th bear this 'summer' visiting our street. Luckily we don't look like berries, so we're safe.

I have an over-protective car.

I was driving and about 3 mins in, I was 'stuck' in traffic. I let my mind wander and eyes go out of focus then the car went 'beep beep beep!...and the words 'you need a break' appeared on my dashboard, followed by a coffee cup.

then the nav -sat beeped and a message reading 'do you want me to find you a rest stop?" flashed across the screen.

I was almost too scared too press 'ignore'.

3 mins! I need a longer attn span, lol.

The End.

I see Brisbane won the right to host the 2032 Olympics.

At least now I know when the borders will (probably) be open again!

Found the end of a rainbow today....

Got ripped off over the pot 'o gold though!

SygN7Ej.jpg

Mrs ge went to bed about 30 mins ago.

Just then she walks into my 'office' carrying some of her clothes she's picked up off the floor and says.

"Good night!"

then walks off.

I tells ya, people who sleepwalk are scary af!!!!

Hey look... it's 1778 all over again!

Australians who normally live overseas have been banned from returning to their usual country of residence without the federal government’s permission.

lol

straya!

Hey look... it's 1778 all over again!

Australians who normally live overseas have been banned from returning to their usual country of residence without the federal government’s permission.

lol

straya!

At least we are ahead of NZ at the Olympics ...

Things I've noticed:

Croissants when you're not hungry: "Mmmm, these are so delicious and fluffy!"

Croissants when you're starving: "These fricking useless things are 90% air!"

Things I've noticed:

When people tell you they want to quit drinking, they rarely have a drink in their hand at the time.

When people tell you they want to quit smoking, they are invariably puffing away on a cigarette at the time..

I've just realised that if I want mrs ge to do the laundry, I just have to own more underwear than her so she runs out of the 'essentials' first.

But I mean, who's got that kind of money?

Also, I'm sad that the house I really wanted recently sold.

But as it was over 11 million dollars, I'm having an easy time moving on emotionally.

Things I've noticed:

Every doctor's office I've been into has a poster of the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, and even the muscular system.

don't they know what the hell they're doing?

I don't see pics of saws, hammers, and files in a carpenters office. No spanners, socket sets, or screwdrivers on the walls of mechanics workshops!!!

If I'm seeing a doc, I want to see one that doesn't need reminders everywhere on how the human body looks!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4