Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tide's out...

aRVHlg7.jpg

Tide's in!

I'm on assignment vacation!!! woohoo

xvfGgyh.jpg

Been listening to these buggers all morning ... well, not these 2, but a whole bunch or their mates ... thought you might like to listen as well Global ..

Been listening to these buggers all morning ... well, not these 2, but a whole bunch or their mates ... thought you might like to listen as well Global ..
Ah the sound of oz. I miss the sound of the Australia bush… I guess the sound of constructing 1500 apartment complex outside my window will have to do

If a group of crows is a murder, are two crows an attempted murder?

Well, I think the guy who first said that has died of old age, so no murder there... :p
Ah the sound of oz. I miss the sound of the Australia bush… I guess the sound of constructing 1500 apartment complex outside my window will have to do

Ouch... ya poor bugger

sheesh...right' o then, when was the last time you luddites were in a field of sunflowers?????

No number between one and nine hundred ninety nine (1-999) has the letter 'a' in it.

nope, the 'and' isn't technically part of the number.

One hundred one.

Numeral words only.

Never heard of that. Who ever says one hundred one? Is that some American malarkey or something :)

This is why I don't have football discussions.

At least you didn't type... what about the number ate?

lol

We have a pedestrian only square in the village near where I live.
No cars (though I've seen one lost and driving through it..lol)
And no riding skateboards or bikes. Get off them chumps!

anyway......

the other morning (7am) mrs ge was out walking our old dog Terra and some guy rode a bike close to them and made Terra jump a bit.
Unluckily for the guy a policeman was looking over just when it happened.
He yelled at the guy to get off his bike...then berated him for how close he rode to mrs ge and Terra.

Suitably chastened (no ticket issued) the guy quickly walked away and the policeman walked up to mrs ge and Terra, nodded and said "We got your back little dog, we all know you back at the station."
And then he walked off.

#itswhoyouknow

#friendsinhighplaces

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8