Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fbe627dbc058d4ec15ff27be2cbe5097.jpeg

It's snowing!!!!!!

Bye bye having grip whilst walking for the next 6 months and hello heart stress as my better half drives like a nut on snow and ice covered roads through twisty mountain passes.

So last night I got pulled over for my first ever "breathalyzer stop". In Canada.

It went like this:

Good Evening Sir.
G'day officer.

We're just conducting a sobriety test tonight. When was the last time you drank?
Oh about 2 weeks ago.

Ok, off you go and have a good night Sir. (no test conducted)

I love Canada!

So last night I got pulled over for my first ever "breathalyzer stop". In Canada.

It went like this:

Good Evening Sir.
G'day officer.

We're just conducting a sobriety test tonight. When was the last time you drank?
Oh about 2 weeks ago.

Ok, off you go and have a good night Sir. (no test conducted)

I love Canada!
And he could understand your drunken slurs?

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Just saw a 5 min news article of the "tide Pod" challenge.

So teenagers are filming themselves biting into and or eating a tide pod.

About 40 teens have been hospitalised in 'merica because tide pods, as we all know...contains some very not nice for your body stuff.

This is a whole new level of stupid.

wow

Just saw a 5 min news article of the "tide Pod" challenge.

So teenagers are filming themselves biting into and or eating a tide pod.

About 40 teens have been hospitalised in 'merica because tide pods, as we all know...contains some very not nice for your body stuff.

This is a whole new level of stupid.

wow
Been seeing a lot of memes about this. Charles Darwin would be proud.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8