EGG SHELLS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Whenever I post on MSE, I feel I am walking on egg shells through fear of being banned or deleted.

That's not a cool atmosphere at all.

Poor old snoz. Your welcome here champ.

Too late ryan, snoz was last seen posting hippy **** about Kimmorley on the Sharks website...

Well done Media, no golf clap for you :naughty:

Snoz was the bloke who was told to "go elsewhere" by our clubs media this morning on MSE. After wondering how St George can keep Gasnier and Cooper and we can't keep Matai and Stephenson.

Media literally told him he posts **** and should **** off.

Snoz - you have a lot of posts but it doesn't mean you are informed.Your sarcastic posts lack authority and respect.The heading is typical of your posts.
And your claim that Steve Matai and Paul Stephenson are off to other clubs is without basis.They may well decide to leave but how can you say Manly haven't made them offers.On what basis do you make such a claim?
As of yesterday there were offers on the table from Manly to BOTH players.That doesn't mean they will stay but if you can't be fair go elsewhere! Please.
I rarely reply to posts like the one you have posted but rather than delete it I have replied this time. - Media

That was in reply to this:

The whole Post.

"Saints can sign cooper and gasnier but we can't keep matai and stephenson"

Your sarcastic posts lack authority and respect. - Media
Based on the evidence of that post, it's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Hopefully Aaron is given a broom and permission to use it.

I had a quick chuckle about it

Welcome to my world Ryan hehe,I have been expecting to be punted for a while even though I have done nothing wrong

I had a quick chuckle about it

Welcome to my world Ryan hehe,I have been expecting to be punted for a while even though I have done nothing wrong

I'll get the boot before you Kiwi. You're loved over there, last time you got the boot there was an uproar with all your buddies in those bloody chat threads :roll: .

LOL,I am liked by some of the young ones,and not from those chat threads either LOL

Am public enemy with half of the older blokes

I assume you are aware of the thread I am referring to Volley?

or check with a few of the ME refugees, I'm sure they can fill you in on the background to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4