Post-Game Discussion Eels v Manly [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Eels
Vs
Sea Eagles
28 CommBank Stadium
24 Mar 2024 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

The NRL might try to think it's credible till you see this predictable bullsht served up week after week.

Enjoying game, great start where the boys lost their way a touch with errors.

Looked fatigued in the middle, Croker Tent and Jakey with 30 to go.

It’s great to be watching a good competitive team, the no call on the Koula try was a crap decision, nobody with common sense in the bunker..

Manly made so many errors and 4 of those errors directly led to Parra tries.

Our D in our own 20 is not good enough and will be the death of our season if it doesn't improve.

While Manly are fit, Parra are fitter.

Should never lose a game being up 14 nil.

The ref seemed to give Parra plenty of 6 agains, but Manly not many even when Parra were lying all ova our players

The most rigged game to date, **** the NRL and channel nines agenda, total con job, ref should be embarrassed Parra calls all day and instructed I'm guessing.
And Vossy has to be the most 1 eyed commentator ever that guy is a blow in at best no idea how stupid he sounds, joker!!
Gus went off on the obstruction call on Jake, the Parra player wasn't even moving that way, he was stuffed.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Manly made so many errors and 4 of those errors directly led to Parra tries.

Our D in our own 20 is not good enough and will be the death of our season if it doesn't improve.

While Manly are fit, Parra are fitter.

Should never lose a game being up 14 nol.
Vegas fatigue catching up a touch with the boys I thought.

Hopefully sharp against the Dragoons..

Always a tough ask there , Manly had there chances some poor defence out wide
Yeah dubious calls
That 25 mins in the end of 1st 1/2 gassed them 11 sets to 1
Hard ask from there , nearly got them but for a disgrace of call for obstruction
Need to get back in and on to next week

We made a lot of errors. I concede that.

We all saw the officiating. Nothing more needs to be said.

But I saw enough to suggest we'll be too good at home and I can't see it being close. I'll be piling on to 13+.

Great performance today. This Manly team will push for the grand final this year.

We just could not beat the ref. That was pathetic Greenberg era stuff.

At least everyone came off healthy.

NYEagle
Not until we learn to defend. We can score all the f'n flashy tries we like but until we can in get a grind defend our line with urgency and consistently stop teams scoring >14 to 16 points a game we are destined to finish around where we finished last year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8