Eels v Broncs match day chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutherson is a non-event.

He is an Eel now and I don't wish him a lick of luck...in fact I am enjoying watching him play like a deer in the headlights; anyone blaming the compressed Eels defence doesn't understand how the modern defensive unit operates. It's deliberately compressed and the centre and winger need to communicate and make decisions to shut these plays down on the edges...instead, Gutherson has been caught ball watching a number of times tonight.

**** Arthur
**** Foran
**** Gutherson

Gutherson is a non-event.

He is an Eel now and I don't wish him a lick of luck...in fact I am enjoying watching him play like a deer in the headlights; anyone blaming the compressed Eels defence doesn't understand how the modern defensive unit operates. It's deliberately compressed and the centre and winger need to communicate and make decisions to shut these plays down on the edges...instead, Gutherson has been caught ball watching a number of times tonight.

**** Arthur
**** Foran
**** Gutherson
Yeah, he is not quick enough for a winger, has no idea on defense and doesn't look real strong out there

Gotta say Bennett coached teams are as boring as bat... to watch, but you have to admire the man. They get the job done. ...

*....with the exception of the first weekend in October. .. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4