eagles4eva

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
send me another personal email in the middle of the night like that one champ and your problems will be more than a lack of punctuation skills.there are only so many caravan park dumpsters on the northern beaches.mother jokes dont cut it.

Obviously our resident trailer trash has seen fit to send some abuse the way of sue.

The ice has just gotten thinner.

Vegas, would you like to do the banning honours should it come to that - seeing as it's the llama's honour at stake here?

sue u just proved to everyone ur a loser alot of time on your hand to be making threads on your own personal problems hey listen i say if it pay the bills sue go ahead ur kids are getting through school arent they so sell your self enjoy

I have banned this eagles4eva fool. It is one thing to come here and engage in robust debate.

It is entirely another to arrive and make personal and snide insults about peoples' family and send PMs to them calling them "fat whore".

We will not tolerate that sort of behaviour.

Sorry for stooping there fellas.

Clon, I realise its said in jest mate but if we ban a user for a certain reason can you not do the 'exact' same thing in the 'same' thread. Will just help our cause in the long run. ;)

Cheers, fLIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4