Eagle Boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is in the process of relocating. Wont be back online for a few days/weeks I imagine

Yes I saw him too. My kids brought him to my attention. They have recovered - thanks for your concern!  :)

jjai link said:
i`d like to know if that jacket he has on is current 1 or last years style ..
i really like it, i want to get 1

I think the jacket he is wearing was a "one off" for the group that travelled to the UK for the WCC (Ajaay is that right?)

vidmar link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184128.msg276889#msg276889 date=1279673547]

I think the jacket he is wearing was a "one off" for the group that travelled to the UK for the WCC (Ajaay is that right?)
[/quote]

Not exactly sure.Checked mine,and it doesn't have the Eagle,just Carnegie badge,and under it 2009 Sea Eagles supporters tour (or words to that effect).He may have added an Eagle,or got a different one.I did notice some similar for sale at Sea Eagles website/shop.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=184128.msg277006#msg277006 date=1279696141]
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184128.msg276889#msg276889 date=1279673547]

[/quote]

Not exactly sure.Checked mine,and it doesn't have the Eagle,just Carnegie badge,and under it 2009 Sea Eagles supporters tour (or words to that effect).He may have added an Eagle,or got a different one.I did notice some similar for sale at Sea Eagles website/shop.
[/quote]

No it's not a WCC jacket.Just checked again.We had no Eagle on the left,and no qantum and reed on the right side breast area.All the stuff was on the left side.

whocares.jpg

;D

I understand - a popper on the Left hand button up is so important.

If you haven't got a sense of humor blow it out your ass.

Well done - we are proud of you.

f**king asshole

Spook doesn't like to sit beside people.  He likes to be behind them.  Particularly statues of Waly Lewis.

It would be nice if all those guys posted here, and we showed a level of community in doing so. The more the merrier. Different opinions are always welcome, and I hope everyone knows they will be accepted.

hey Jerry is there a method to your atempt to try and piss off every poster you come across?

or is it just your attempt to make yourself feel better?

note you havent had a crack at me so this isnt coming from any retaliation.

Was just wondering?

or maybe you just have a little wanger :)

Watch out Fro, There will be homophobic abuse flowing down on your head any minute now.  Your mention of 'wanger' and 'crack' in your post will be used against you.

I've got broad shoulders DSM :)

that and the fact that i will give not a moments thought to anything Jerry posts.

i go away for a 3 day confrence and come back to see this bull**** thread
i swear theres some dereks on here :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8