Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Before we start having a go at Walker

Have a go at this Manly massacre in the hands of Souths last season. Their biggest win in the history of their club .

How fcking shameful is that !!! Where was our pride and passion ? We just laid down like Whores and let Souths do what they want to us

You only see 9 tries scored in a kids Carnival games .

Tries were scored from the opening 8th minute right through to the last minute of play
We offered no Resistance and no Resilience and stood for Nothing that our Legendary club represents
  • Steven Marsters 8'
  • Alex Johnston 10'
  • Alex Johnston 14'
  • Campbell Graham 18'
  • Campbell Graham 33'
  • Latrell Mitchell 37'
  • Tevita Tatola 67'
  • Latrell Mitchell 72'
  • Cameron Murray 75'

Are you suggesting the manly 17 should be arrested as if they were drunk pizza seekers?

Am I right in thinking his court appearance was this week?

No, he appeared in court last week and his court case is set for 14-17 May.
Gosh it takes a long time.
I had to go to court last week because, back in April, a crazy guy charged at me, coughing and screaming that he had covid. I reported it to the police at the time because he was rampaging around the cross and who knew if he did actually have the virus. I told the police I didn't want him charged, just checked out but apparently it doesn’t work that way.
So court in January and I knew there was no way he'd show up but, because I had a subpoena, I had to give up a day's work to attend. I spent most of the day hanging around waiting to be told I could go home because he wasn't there. No darr!
While at the court I watched countless people sitting around doing nothing, waiting.
There really does need to be some sort of reform when people like Manase have to wait the best part of two years with charges hanging over their heads and innocent victims like me end up being the only ones to lose money when a crime has been committed.
Ridiculous.

Gosh it takes a long time.
I had to go to court last week because, back in April, a crazy guy charged at me, coughing and screaming that he had covid. I reported it to the police at the time because he was rampaging around the cross and who knew if he did actually have the virus. I told the police I didn't want him charged, just checked out but apparently it doesn’t work that way.
So court in January and I knew there was no way he'd show up but, because I had a subpoena, I had to give up a day's work to attend. I spent most of the day hanging around waiting to be told I could go home because he wasn't there. No darr!
While at the court I watched countless people sitting around doing nothing, waiting.
There really does need to be some sort of reform when people like Manase have to wait the best part of two years with charges hanging over their heads and innocent victims like me end up being the only ones to lose money when a crime has been committed.
Ridiculous.
More importantly BE, what is a fine upstanding citizen such as yourself doing hanging around the cross at 2am. You know nothing good comes from being on the town after 12am.....

Note: the 2am bit I just made up to enhance the story. That's how its done isn't it?

BTW, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment BE.

More importantly BE, what is a fine upstanding citizen such as yourself doing hanging around the cross at 2am. You know nothing good comes from being on the town after 12am.....

Note: the 2am bit I just made up to enhance the story. That's how its done isn't it?

BTW, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment BE.
Oh come on! A girl’s gotta make a living!!
Ah. No. It was actually 9.30am and I was dropping a dog into a grooming salon. So I wasn’t exactly feeling very defensive : )

Ridiculous.

I dunno.....

shawshank prison was full of "innocent" people....

YDbPzAR.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4